Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Youtube is pushing a show called “Call me Kat” starring a cat I guess. The chick in the thumbnail has some weird looking tits. One of them is like a foot higher up than the other one. I don’t know how that’s possible.

full
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Adan Druego  
I reoriented the picture so the shoulders are level and it still doesn’t look right. The right tit is still very obviously higher than the left one. It also looks to be about half the size.  
full
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
Remember that the individual breasts do weigh some amount, so gravity will pull down on them independently. You can’t just rotate the image, since gravity and even the support of the clothes she’s wearing all come into play in this situation.

In the end, though, I’m just observing and taking my best guess.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Something’s been bugging me about the song Sk8er Boi, man, that is one really fucking hell of an unfairly judgmental song, isn’t it?

So you got the high school crush and the girl’s friends don’t like her being with the boy, so she chooses the sure thing and stays with her friends rather than risk losing everything on a typical 4 week long high school romance.

Fast forward some years and she seems to be living a fairly decent life, but her friends (who she’s still hanging out with, which is impressive) are now going apeshit over the guy now because he’s a famous rock star.

And how the fuck was anyone supposed to know that years ago? Maybe 1 percent of 1 percent of teenagers who start twanging on a guitar will have any degree of success in music, at all. That’s one hell of a gamble. Meanwhile, the girl has a kid, we can presume a decent enough financial situation, and has stayed with the same friends for several years. I honestly believe she made the right choice in going with the safe, sure thing rather than take a huge gamble on the guy who had a 99.999 percent chance of ending up a gas station attendant, and likely breaking up with her a month or two later.

But that’s just me.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Acres
Acres go to bed its past your bedtime
Translating…  
@Aru-wu  
@Acres
Acres, come to bed already.
@Aru-wu Acres: But Aru-wu-chan, somepony online is… WRONG!
This. Can. NOT! Stand.
It’s Officer, again… isn’t it?
YES!!! AND HE BROUGHT HAVOC ALONG WITH HIM THIS TIME!!!!!

I have no idea what I’m doing…

Acres
@Aru-wu
Why are you in my house?
@Acres
Oh… why are any of us, Ponybooru user, secretly living in your house, am I right?
@Aru-wu
What…
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@Adan Druego  
Right, officer is literally the biggest thorn in my ass and its aches every time i even see his name!

someone has to babysit our mod, no one else will do it but me.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide