Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Amateur-er Autist
@Officer Hotpants  
I sort of understand it in the sense of trying to maintain continuity. I never watched an episode review so I’m not sure what they do, but FiM did have some loose continuity, even as self contained as the episodes were.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

@Aru-wu  
I just think that wootmaster’s a dumb animal. I find it disturbing that his kind are influencing actual human beings. It’s like a disease.

Wokeism is a plague and wootmaster is the infected rat traveling aboard a cargo ship, Twitter, spreading death.

I just wish people would allow the extermination of all those rodents.

Maybe after a few decades or so.
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@Adan Druego  
for some reason i feel like they will thrive as long as they are allowed to say whatever they are saying. i always said that there is such thing as too much freedom, and wokeism is the product of too much freedom. they are exploiting the power of speech to shame others into submission and who ever disagrees is considered “on the wrong side of history”
Etherium-Apex
Artist -

The privileged are the ones whom you can’t criticize without putting your livelihood or even yourself in danger, not the ones you can openly joke about and threaten with no repercussions.
Aru-wu

Acres was here
the only artist who still does MLP drawing is shino pretty much for past week i havnt noticed any new major art
Aru-wu

Acres was here
guys. i need a lil help ionno where else to ask. i have a SFW RP idea but its not MLP related, like at all. so where do i ask for potential partners that dont look for lewd plays? i dont wana go to furry sites becouse its aids to go there, anyone knows?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Taylor Smith is a whore who has sex with a new man every week so she can make a whole new album twice a year about all the pig men who she had sex with.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Mia Khalifa is fugly. I don’t understand why she’s so popular. She’s got big tits (they’re fake, by the way). That’s it. Her face looks like an elephant’s butt and is super distracting. Her nose is huge, her face is fucking ugly. Put a bag over it. She’s got ugly fucking tattoos. There’s nothing appealing about the rest of her body, which is totally out of proportion with her tits.

What’s the appeal?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide