Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The only pics I downvote are neural network pics that are obviously an official pony but the tags insist they’re not.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
One thing I don’t understand about joggers is how they can have all this expensive shit and still be poor. Poor joggers, living in poor neighborhoods, will have expensive cars with expensive custom body work and expensive custom sound systems, they’ll wear expensive brand name clothes and expensive shoes and tons of expensive jewelry, and yet they’re all poor. Where the fuck do they get the money to buy all this expensive shit?
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
The only pics I downvote are neural network pics that are obviously an official pony but the tags insist they’re not.
That’s the official standard on Derpibooru. At least here, why not just correct the tags?
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Personally, I think wootmaster is a bit entertaining, only when he’s complaining about racism, anti-lgbt anything etc.

What I, honestly, find truly disturbing, besides his disgusting art, is the fact that apparently some people take him seriously. That’s messed up.

That thing is nothing but a dumb animal and there’s no good going to come from human beings normalizing his kind.

Woot voicing his opinion.

Please note, that people expressing normal opinions and leaving normal replies don’t have pronouns in their bios. The freaks that are upset by the original tweet are the typical Twitter freaks with pronouns and pride flags.

Do you think the Twitter logo would be a good identification badge for leftists if someone like me were to seize power?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
From 2019:

I heard a song on the radio at breakfast today and it reminded me that we need songs about Audie Murphy or Ernest Shackleton or Poon Lim. People who are better than you or me. People who are more than human, who can do things that are impossible and who beat Death into submission with their colossal balls of steel. I would buy an entire album of songs about Poon Lim beating sharks to death with a rusty bucket and drinking their blood to stay alive.

Songs should be about the Overman, not about the everyman, and certainly not about the loserman.

“Don’t try to change me, don’t try to fix me, I’m broken and it’s beautiful.”

You’re a disgrace. You’re a sick, degenerate, disgrace who has become a millionaire because we have become a culture that worships degeneracy and disease and being destroyed. This culture worships being destroyed.

China is trying to figure out how to conquer the world, America is trying to figure out how to surrender the world to China. Which civilization will be around in 1000 years? The civilization of the Overman or the civilization of the loserman?

You’re not beautiful BECAUSE you have problems, you are beautiful IN SPITE OF your problems. Beauty is in the will to power. The striving to overcome your problems, that’s where beauty lies.

“Don’t try to change me.” To learn is to change. Are you saying you’re totally finished learning things? You’re totally omniscient? You’re perfect, literally God?

“Don’t try to fix me.” Why, because society lets you wallow in your deficiency because society itself is diseased and broken? Why, because overcoming your problems takes work and you’re too lazy, or too afraid to even try?
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
There’s a bell curve to the usage of the word “nigger”. The more frequently a person uses it the less racist they are up until a certain point, at which it dips back down into racism.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
I don’t understand why the fandom puts so much value in reviews of pony content. Movies, spin-offs, episodes, whatever.

Professional critics will write whatever is expected of them. People in the fandom are going to be biased one way or the other, no matter how much they think they aren’t. A non-insignificant portion of those who care to review are going to be on the extremes, either loving it because it’s official My Little Pony branded content, or hating it because it’s new and different. Both sides have an interest in seeing the average rating change. The rest of the audience likely isn’t going to care beyond what they expect out of children’s entertainment.

Targeted discussion isn’t a good measurement either. After the first few hours the majority of those who genuinely disliked it will have moved on to something else, leaving only those who liked it or were mostly ambivalent.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@EverfreeEmergencies  
I’ve never understood the TV episode review community. I get reviews of longer, more focused things like movies & literature but episodics like FIM or King of the Hill (apparently that’s a thing)? Don’t understand it.

The exception to this would be reviews of story arcs. Like the war arc of DS9, for example, or the personal arc of a character throughout a show. There’s more meat there. More to talk out. The contents of an individual 20 minutes episode, however, only rarely offer enough to really dig in to for analysis. Most of what there is to be taken away is readily apparent both because it’s such a short experience and simply because it has to be in order for the show to succeed.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide