Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Dex Stewart

Normal DerpiUser: Don’t post political mouthpieces.

*Wootmaster flings Mouthpiece Excrement*  
*Dilarus takes note and not to be outdone flings Mouthpiece Excrement*  
*Ciaran begins to roll in said excrement*  
*TSP demands more*

Ape Law of Baboon Politics

*Normal Users flee, find PonyBooru, love Ponybooru and rejoice in Ponybooru*

Derpibooru begins to eat said excrem… ugh.

¡Viva Ponybooru!
KillswitchEngageHyperFanatic
Liberty Belle - A bell rings once again in honor of the unchained.  (Attended our anniversary picture.)

More Than Just A Fanboy
@Adan Druego  
¡Viva Ponybooru! After all this years, I still thinking is sad to see the slow decay of one of the bastions from the fandom, as Derpibooru was sometime ago. But there’s no time to cry; The site we used to know is now in the past, beign replaced with a toxic dump full of hypocrites, and we can’t do nothing. Nothing to save the place I mean, we can only move on before the ship sinks.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The only 2 jokes Amy Schumer knows is how much of a slut she is and what her vagina smells like. I don’t care what her vagina smells like. I don’t even want to be in the same room as her vagina.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Retard: “Christopher Columbus never landed in America.”

Reality: Christopher Columbus did land and explore the shores of both North and South America, and almost reached the Pacific Ocean by crossing Panama. What retards mean is “Christopher Columbus never landed in the United States”, but so what? The United States wouldn’t even exist for another 200 years.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I hate the way the Star Spangled Banner is always performed. It’s a military song that’s supposed to be sung by men but it’s always sung by women like it’s a pop song. It’s also a lively, fast-paced triumph song that’s always sung like a slow, morose dirge.

THIS is how it’s supposed to sound.
Anonymous #0B96
@UrbanMysticDee

Objectively good take, modern performances of our national anthem have made me hate listening to it. It’s embarrassing, it’s as if it’s only appreciated as a test of how long someone can hold a note.
Anonymous #8AEE
I hate this fandom and i wish i never discover it full of retards brain dead cells how can a amazing show have a bunch of dead brains as fallowers
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Anonymous #3407  
I thought Lightning was a chick.  
Not that a chick cant be dumb.  
I just know she occasionally derails conversations and seems allowed to do things that would get others banned.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@UrbanMysticDee  
Masks do some things in very specific circumstances. Those specific circumstances include providing every citizen with 5 masks per day, and making them all actually wear them correctly.  
Which is impossible.  
So yeah, masks do nothing.  
full
KillswitchEngageHyperFanatic
Liberty Belle - A bell rings once again in honor of the unchained.  (Attended our anniversary picture.)

More Than Just A Fanboy
@UrbanMysticDee  
I agree. Especially in this modern times when they want to tell us how to live, from these towers made of gold. When I hear what they say I’m like: Dude, you’re in the higher places on the Earth, shut the fuck up and do your job. Nobody is asking for your opinion, and trying to fit in the current narrative doesn’t make things better.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide