Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

890sinister

Am I the only one that would laugh their ass off if Parler decided to censor the leftists like Facebook, Twatter, etc, etc have done to the Conservatives?
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
Actually now that I think about it, a lot of people in cities are gibbers regardless of race. Cities just seem to have some very weird effects on people. Their mental state is just…not right.

Maybe I should start referring to it as city culture?
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@quikz  
More like break up cities. Living like packed sardines does things to people’s heads, I swear…they’re just not all together there, mentally.

The idea that you are responsible for defending your own rights is a completely non-troversial opinion backed by millennia of historical precedent.  
Unless of course, you live in a big city. Then it’s Daddy Government’s duty to do it, and take all methods of defending yourself away from you and coddle you from cradle to grave.

They’re not right in the head I tell you. When you live like a disposable drone in a cubicle, you start to see the whole world like that.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@FeatherTrap  
It’s isolation. People in cities are more isolated. The more random people who surround you the less familiar any one particular person becomes until you become overwhelmed by total strangers who you don’t care about. Overcrowding breeds antisociality which breeds leftism.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@UrbanMysticDee  
Probably…but the worst part is when they act like their existence is normal, and start treating everyone to that standard. Even people who live in towns with a population under 2000 and are probably on a first name basis with their own law enforcement for reasons that don’t involve criminality.
Adán Druego
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Anonymous #2F76  
They do love misbehaving.  
Though, they couldn’t behave if their lives depen…

Wait? Huh. Blm should look in the mirror if they want to address the issues of blacks lives ending.

full

All I can say is: Someone, get the fire hose.
Adán Druego
Artist -

Wootmaster and other things often say how their side, I assume they’re posting about the left or liberals, are always the one who are being asked to be nice and civil by the right, I assume. Posting about how the right now wants to unite with them for the good of the country and we need to work together now the Biden is in office.

Maybe someone should tell it, the right isn’t asking. No, they’re issuing a command.

You, behave yourselves. You’ve been allowed to misbehave for long enough at this point. Now, some of us are growing rather tired of humoring you, while allowing others to tolerate you.

I don’t want to unite with a freak like wootmaster and his echo-brigade.

When a human being says “SIT!”, wootmaster and friends had best sit.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Biden should pardon Trump,thus foregoing impeachment,and Trump accepting a pardon would count as an admission of guilt to keep liberals happy,and focus can now go where it belongs.  
But they aint gonna.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Dex Stewart  
That’s not how pardon’s work.

1. The one and only thing a President cannot pardon is impeachment. Biden couldn’t pardon Trump to get him out of impeachment.

2. Accepting a pardon is not admission of guilt since a pardon erases even the possibility of a crime having been committed from history.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Dex Stewart  
It was a blanket pardon of any and everything that Nixon may have done or been a part of during his entire term as president:

Now, THEREFORE, I, GERALD R. FORD, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Richard Nixon for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9,1974.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide