Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Look at this garbage.

full

Honestly, people who think and feel this way must be eliminated from society. They whine about hatred, but they’re complete hypocrites. I assume they can’t understand that concept due to them lacking human-level mental capacity but if they can’t think and behave like human beings, then they certainly do NOT deserve to be treated like human beings.

This kind of trend or fad must end. This “people” need to be driven out of society. They must be made to understand that their misbehavior, disobedience and refusal to obey the laws, conform to the social norms and standards needed to maintain civilized society shall no longer be tolerated. There must be consequences for their foolish mentality and penalties for their misdeeds.

All evil requires to succeed, is for the righteous, to do nothing.  
All these freaks need to succeed and spread is for people to tolerate their existence.
Adán Druego
Artist -

Wootmaster Zebra @woot_master · Jan 9
With the current political turmoil surround trump and his supporters, I think it’d be a good idea to re-examine a facet of the horse community I’ve always considered to be our biggest hurdle in successfully navigating the wider world.
The outdated idea of “love and tolerance”.
full

The mask is off.

But, of course, woot would fear the loving and tolerating of a person until all “shit” within would be forced out. He realizes that if we were to do such a thing to him, there would be absolutely nothing left, he’d simply cease to exist.

How selfish can a person truly be?  
…wait, a “person”…

Never mind, that question isn’t worded properly to reflect the reality of this issue.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The destruction of the West happened because Christians accepted the central myths of the academic atheists:

1. The Nazis were uniquely evil in the history of the world and teaming up with the Soviet Union to defeat them constituted a great crusade.  
  2. The Soviet Union was the primary enemy during the Cold War, not Communist China.  
  3. It is worth teaming up with Communist China and radical Islam to defeat the Soviet Union because the ends justify the means.  
  4. Endless economic growth at the expense of all else is not only possible but desirable.  
  5. The cult of endless economic growth is compatible with Christianity.
lasty
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

iwtcipp
@Officer Hotpants  
“Yea, for, on occasion, His wrath gives way, for only blinding seconds, and upon His most hated creature man, His eyes shalt cross. The very stars arrangeth themselves into an out-stucked tongue. For He is a vengeful god, and a silly god.”  
-Mervin 2:66

@Adan Druego  
You got it!
Adán Druego
Artist -

TheWanderingZebra
A Message to my Readers · 11:57am
A fucking coup was attempted on January 6.
Months ago, the vast majority of people would claim the belief that Donald Trump’s rhetoric would cause violence to be alarmist (despite the fact that such violence had been attempted a few months back). The United States, let alone the entire world, is forever going to be scarred by this event in addition to the deadly Covid-19 pandemic that has consumed the world.
So what does this have to do with horse fanfiction? A lot surprisingly.
It’s no secret that the brony community has a problem with nazis. Most people in this community don’t talk about it that much due to fears of harassment from chuds or the ‘no politics’ crowd (that are ironically rather friendly with nazis being in their fandom).
That isn’t to say there isn’t a good number of bronies who are on the left on issues such as LGBT+ representation, economic issues, etc. But for the most part those groups of bronies tend to have either left the fandom or confine themselves in their own isolated spaces.
The FoE subfandom (at least the one I had experiences with) is no exception. Which is funny given that FoE itself is rather left-leaning considering that it’s themes center on the danger of fascistic utilitarianism and a call to dare to be stupid in the return of the ideals of friendship and harmony. And yet there is a good number of ‘fans’ who unironically claim that ‘Red Eye did nothing wrong’, who jack off to the idea of the Grand Pegasi Enclave being ‘the real victims’.
Some of you reading this (assuming that I’m not just writing to the void once again) will probably have no idea what I’m talking about, or do and actually agree with me that the fandom has a right-wing problem. I’m pleased with that, since that stops me from losing faith in humanity and falling further into a pit of misanthropy and despair. You guys are cool.
That said, even if none of my readers are reactionary, I still feel the need to say this:
If any of you who read Dead End are chuds who were absolutely for this coup (or insist that it was ANTIFA behind it), I want you to know that I have nothing but utter disgust for you. I don’t care if you enjoy and even promote my fic in your social spaces, you are everything wrong with the fandom, and I’d honestly prefer if you stopped reading my story. In fact, anyone who shares even a sliver of sympathy to the alt-right and their ilk are counted in my eyes has being a blight on not only this fandom, but every community online and offline.
Take away the like you gave me, replace it with a dislike, and even leave a negative comment, I don’t give a shit. I’m done being silent about you assholes being fucking scum. Having you as part of my audience isn’t worth it. Fuck you.

I can literally hear the poster hyperventilating right after “A fucking coup was attempted on January 6.”

52 minutes and 73 losers, like dilarus and wootmaster, tweeting “hugs” later, the poster continues…
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Adan Druego  
I don’t think he realized I’m part of that massive chunk of the population that he sees as “a blight on not only this fandom, but every community online and offline” when I mocked the term “chud”. It just… it’s not a real insult. It 100% sounds like a made-up insult for some Saturday morning cartoon. I can easily imagine it coming from Recess or some such.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide