Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@GarbageHorse  
Why is so much pop music slow and depressing?  
I like 60’s and 80’s pop,it’s not my favorite but it’s okay. 80’s pop gets really old really quick due to how freaking much it’s played. My radio is permanently on npr because no stations look for new intresting music or overlooked gems. Play Jessie’s Girl and that shit and good enough. I used to like Jessie’s Girl.  
Queen and the Ramones both wrote songs about just this.  
“Don’t become some background noise,a backdrop for the girls and boys,who just don’t know,or just don’t care,who just complain,when you’re not there.”  
“…Lately it all sounds the same to me.”  
When I was a kid I listened to the oldies fifties sixties station and the eighties station. And the Christian station,but that was for Adventures in Odyssey.  
Modern radio pisses me of.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Participation trophies were always for the parents who couldn’t bear to see their kids lose after they spent so much money on coaching and equipment. Same with not keeping score. The kids always new who won and who lost and the losers felt bad.

That’s why I can’t fucking stand the Boomers. They lie. They are handed the best economy in the history of the world - a situation that can and will never happen ever again, ever - climbed the ladder because there were only two rungs to climb at the time, and then had illegal Mexicans working for sub-minimum wage build 50 more stories onto the building below them, burnt the ladder, put their own parents into crooked nursing homes instead of taking care of them like every generation before them, put their own kids into crooked daycare centers instead of raising them like every generation before them, and then tell the next generation “Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.”

They can all die homeless and on the streets and I’d laugh in their faces and say “Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!” They can all be put in the crooked nursing homes they created by flooding the West with cheap migrant labor so they could buy a third house as an investment, creating a housing bubble that permanently pricing younger generations out of the market, and when they’re there they can get abused and have their money stolen and I’d laugh right in their fucking faces and tell them “Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!”
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Bernhard Goetz is one of the greatest heroes of the past 50 years. He showed us what you do with trash. You don’t excuse it, you don’t turn a blind eye toward it.
Anonymous #A194
I want gay pride month to be cut to one day i sopport lgtb but they can be a annoying bunch i undestand why some people dont like them nothing satisfy them alway wanting more.
GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
Erotic fanfiction is hard to write because at its core it’s all the same thing. It’s like writing stories about sword fighting and only that.
890sinister

Just a half hour ago on a new upload of Aryanne on that censorship ridden booru that shall not be named. “T-minus ten seconds before its censored by the mods.” Harmless comment. But of course they censored me. Once more proving why I no longer use Derpibooru.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Ibram X. Kendi is the fakest of the fake African names of all time. It has all three kinds of fake African names: 1. It’s part Islamic, 1. It’s part generic African-sounding, 3. It’s part just the letter X.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide