Religion

Aryanne
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

卐 1488 卐
I’ll start off by saying that I’ve been a Christian up to this point in my life.

But there’s just something about it that doesn’t feel right to me.

So now I’m gonna start doing some research into the ancient Germanic and Norse pagan traditions.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Jesus did say I should sell my cloak to buy a sword. I didn’t need to sell anything, I had money enough for the sword. Not sure where to hang it yet. Someplace big enough to go with the shield when I get one. He also said that two swords are enough. I’ll hold off on buying a second one for now.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Richard Rose  
full  
14 March 1917 - 6 July 2005

The American Buddha. The last unquestionably enlightened being of the 20th century. Mr. Rose, as he was called, was only ever interested in one thing his whole life: the Truth. He got special permission to enter a Capuchin seminary at age 12, believing the way to Truth was to become a Catholic monk. He was disillusioned with the worldliness and lack of critical thinking within the Church, so he left at age 17 to find the Truth through science. He studied chemistry and physics and worked in a laboratory and on submarines, but was again disillusioned by the whole system of science as just another ego trip. Rose then decided to embark on the path of mysticism, making his body “a laboratory, not a cesspool.” He became a vegetarian, stopped drinking alcohol, coffee, and tea, and became completely celibate, later remarking “Those years of celibacy and solitude were the most joyful of my life.”

At the age of 30, in a hotel room in Seattle, Richard Rose had an experience of death as had Ramana Maharshi half a century earlier, wherein the last of his ego was dropped and he experienced God Realization. For years he lived a quiet, unassuming life afterward, not speaking about his experience until 1972, when he gave his first public lecture. The next year he would publish The Albigen Papers, a book outlining the system he had used 26 years earlier to gain enlightenment. Rose would continue to give talks and teach a handful of students at his ranch in West Virginia, until the 1990s when his health began to decline from Alzheimer’s.

After his death the teachings of Richard Rose have been kept alive by the TAT Foundation (Truth and Transmission), in West Virginia.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Officer Hotpants

“The soul is not the brain,” to quote the master. Once attained the Truth cannot be lost.

From After the Absolute (which can be read in its entirety online for free):

What does it mean when an Enlightened man slowly loses his mind? He never spoke of this, and perhaps there is nothing to be said. The death of the body and its manner of leaving have nothing to do with one’s true nature. Mister Rose would probably say that he is dying an ordinary death, as he must, like any other man in this madhouse. The only difference, he might say, is that he knows exactly where he is going afterwards, that this is the great gift of his Enlightenment experience. In a short, haunting poem he wrote many years ago he seemed even to foresee the particular manner of his passing. Reading it now, I am strangely comforted. It is called, “I Will Take Leave of You.”

I will take leave of you  
Not by distinct farewell  
But vaguely  
As one entering vagueness  
For words, symbols of confusion  
Would only increase confusion  
But silence, seeming to be vagueness,  
Shall be my cadence  
Which someday  
You will understand.

And two other unrelated things:

John the Evangelist comes right out and says “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.” Yet most Christians today, as if they’ve never read the Bible before, believe “Don’t listen to any spirits, they’re all demons, because God filled the world with infinity billion demons because he wants to trick 99.999% of everyone into going to Hell! Bigfoot is a demon, and UFOs are demons! The whole world is infested with demons!”

I’m going to begin a video series on Bitchute about Rick Warren’s book The Purpose Driven Life. You may be very surprised. I tried to read this book in 2005 when I was a naytheist and managed to get to day 14 (out of 40) before calling it quits. I’m on day 11 now and it’s tough slogging through this book. It’s a mess. If I make a video series out of it I might be able to force myself to finish the whole thing.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Today is Saint Patrick’s Day, the day we honor one of the most important people who has ever lived, who was instrumental to preserving Western (best) civilization. Here’s what I wrote down for this day on two separate years (2016 and 2018):

It’s Saint Patrick’s Day, the day celebrating the patron saint of Ireland, who was so fed up with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking island that he kicked them all out. That’s right, he kicked them out. If only he could have come back and kick the English off the island too, he could have saved millions of lives.
Now, let me tell you a little about the Irish. They’re one of those people who have suffered a tremendous great deal. In the 1850s the English tried to murder all the Irish to take their land, so when a blight came and rotted out all the potatoes (that’s the problem with a monoculture, but the potato is a fantastic food in good times. Combined with milk it provides all the nutrition an adult needs to survive.) the English overlords refused to send food relief. The English did not create the blight, but they did create the famine by taking advantage of the blight to starve the Irish off their land. 1 million people, a third of the total population, died. I don’t know if Amnesty International considers it a genocide, but I do. A million more people left to come to America.
In America they were treated worse than shit. They came over in the bowels of ships, in such wretched filth that one sick person could infect the whole lot of them by the time they crossed the ocean. One whole ship was wiped out completely from cholera in a single afternoon. On land they had to be quarantined (which means held for 40 days) before they could join the general public. Back then the US government held immigrants for 40 days to make sure they were disease free. Now 30 million just jump the border and those fucks in Dumbfuckistan want to give them all citizenship. I want to vomit thinking about it.
In America the Irish had to live fifty people to a single room of about 1000 square feet with paper thin walls, no heat, no running water. If the building caught fire, and they often did, nobody gave a fuck because they’re just Irish. Let them burn, we can always get more.
They were given the shitest, most dangerous jobs on the continent (the only worse jobs in the whole planet were on “guano islands” where thousands of Chinese “Coolies” had to dig mountains of petrified bird shit to turn into gunpowder). They built this country. If not for the Irish the US would not be an industrial giant.
Then in 1916 civil war breaks out because the Irish got fed up with their English overlords, who failed in their genocide. The war continues for nearly a century as they try to kick the English off their land. A few years ago they reached an agreement.
All the while the Irish have been turned into cartoons, leprechauns, drunks. Their day has been turned into an excuse by non-Irish people to get drunk and start fights. Their parade has been taken over by perverts in leather thongs and stiletto boots. The people who life has shat on for two centuries are still getting shat on.

Today is St. Patrick’s Day, the day celebrating the patron saint of Ireland, who got rid of all the snakes. How many snakes have you gotten rid of, two, maybe? He got rid of all the snakes on a big huge island. He also brought Christianity to Ireland. Christian monks in Ireland were especially important in preserving the Graeco-Roman tradition.
The post-modern academe likes to lie and say it was the Muslims who preserved all the ancient texts. They like to present the Muslims as the poor victims of the bad evil white cis-het Christians. Yes, the Muslims preserved about 10% of the ancient texts, but if they never invaded at all then 100% of the texts would have been preserved. They had a system for evaluating which texts to keep and which to destroy: If it contradicts the Quran it is heresy so burn it, if it agrees with the Quran then there’s no need to keep it because we already have the Quran, so burn it. It’s just by dumb luck that anything survived. What was left in the West after the fall of Rome was preserved in the monasteries. All the major universities in Europe (and a few in America) began as monasteries. The academe that hates the Church so much actually hates the very institution that created it.
England later invaded and conquered Ireland and started a genocide against the Irish. A third of all the Irish were deliberately starved to death. Another third fled to America where they were treated worse than slaves. They had to fight for everything they got and built the industrial might of America without getting anything in return but a single room tenement filled 200 people. Then, finally, when they petition the government to allow them to have a day celebrating their culture, how are the people who gave so much and received so little thanked? The perverts turn their parade into the pervert parade. The most devout people in the West are forced to share their day with naked people chained together beating each other in public, because it would be intolerant to force them to petition to have their own perverted sex parade on some other day. All the sick freaks with their masks and satyr costumes have “rights” apparently, to disgrace themselves in public on the day designed to celebrate the most religious people in the country.
I can’t help feel disgusted on this day. The pedophiles have to have sex in front of children to prove they are the biggest edgelords on the planet and no one stops them because the sicker and more demented the individual the more protected they are by the sick, out of control authoritarian government.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
I’m not religious, but Christians have my support in keeping Islamic rule out of western countries. I want Christians to remain the dominant religious group since they’re not trying to actively turn their governments into an oppressive theocracy.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Humble Oriathan  
Yeah. If I gotta choose between chugging Milk of Magnesia and downing a glass of gasoline, I’ll take the one that’s probably not going to do much more than leave a bitter aftertaste and possibly make me shit my pants if I’m unlucky.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide