Random Nonsense Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Napsack
“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.”
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are we––
Oh wait, Sun Tzu was Chinese…shit. I have no idea then, maybe there’s a furry bodybuilder/athlete demographic in Japan they’re pandering to?
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Zaknel
Ha ha, you fools! You’ve helped us turn around our declining birth rate! Now we’re unstoppable!
…what do you mean femboys can’t have babies?
@ponypony221
I will say, the Rainfurrest of Nanking has quite the ominous tone to it.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
We need to stop letting people in other languages change the English spelling of things, especially if the new spelling is less accurate in English. Japan is stuck with a name they can’t even spell in their language, but Turkey and Ukraine are over here buying vowels on credit.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@ponypony221
I still like to think that the number one reason Japan and Germany got along so well with each other back in the day is that the rest of the world refused to call them by their proper names. Fuck alignment of ideology or any of that, they just looked into each others eyes and saw the pain they shared.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide