Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
The secret to defeating Bane is to punch him in the face really hard. Like the identity of the trigger man, why Batman couldn’t figure that out the first time they fought is a mystery.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The Saar Offensive.
Germany and France go to war.
France outnumbers Germany 3 to 1.
The French cross the border, piss in the river, look around and think “Righty-o, Old Spice, we did what we came for, let’s go home and get a baguette and some wine.”
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Had to buy this avocado dressing because it’s the only kind of sauce in the entire store that doesn’t contain soy. I was extremely skeptical about what it would taste like and I am very pleasantly surprised. It’s very good.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I never understood the point of prison. If the person is so evil that they need to be removed from society just execute them. If not then put them in some sort of work rehabilitation program or something. What’s the point of putting someone in a cage for years, or decades, at tremendous taxpayer expense, where they can learn how to be a better criminal and get addicted to hard drugs?
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@UrbanMysticDee
Agreed, and the execution should be swift too. None of this lethal injection crap. All you need is 1 gun and 1 bullet to the back of the head. That’s 1000 times more humane than the heart attack inducing drugs used in lethal injection anyway.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Daily reminder that angrylittlerodent DNP’d because she got mad someone drew something based off her work, and no one believed her when she tried to ruin that person’s reputation by accusing them of tracing.
Is there more lore on this? I always enjoy when arteeeests throw tantrums.
Anonymous #8349
@ponypony221
That’s pretty much it. She accused >>2862788 of being a trace of her (at the time) recent pic of oc:mango dream. I believe she was also mad because the artist drew foalcon/loli.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@ponypony221
Intraweb “artists” come from rich families and get handouts from people with real jobs online like bums. That’s how they drop 40 grand to go to art schools. THey don’t need to make lattes, they have a bottomless pool of simps to give them money.
Anonymous #6A1E
@UrbanMysticDee
Truly understandable sentiment, but being an artist doesn’t mean you come from a rich family by default. Plus, AI art does indeed have its ups, but its surely not a perfect system, either. You can’t leave everything to AI and then sit back and go on lying flat. Oh, and at least the artists aren’t quite like Twitch E-whores.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
When you think of chicken there are really only 4 cuts of meat that anyone ever eats. Some people eat the heart and the neck and the gizzard but for 99% of everyone else they eat either the breast, leg, thigh, or wing. That’s it.
<br/>
For everyone on the planet for the past 10,000 years if you asked for a chicken breast they would first laugh because can you imagine if chickens had breasts? That would be funny. Then they’d give you a cut of meat that looks like this:
<br/>

<br/>
If, however, you went to KFC (which used to be called Kentucky Fried Chicken when I was a kid) and asked for a chicken breast they’d give you something made out of mostly bone with no edible meat on it.
<br/>

<br/>
If you wanted this:
<br/>

<br/>
you’d have to ask for something called a “keel”, which is a term no one else in the entire history of the universe has ever used to refer to that particular cut of meat.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide