Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #6A1E
Dagoth Ur should review he DLC for all 3 Dark Souls games, and the 2 Dishonored games, plus their DLC.
Posted Report
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
(Context: Made a bit of a spicy joke streaming Hogwarts Legacy for my friends, thought I’d share it here)
Despite being only 2% of the Magical Beast population, 95% of all crimes are committed by Nifflers.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Havoc
I have not played an EA game since I tried the beta of Hardline. I know I wouldn’t be blaming my age if I was playing an EA game, I would be blaming my stupidity.
Posted Report
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@ponypony221
Computers used to be moderately complex systems designed for moderately intelligent people.
Now they are absurdly complex systems designed for absurdly stupid people.
Posted Report
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Anonymous #6A1E
True. By choosing for yourself what OS to install you can get around the designed for stupid people part.
I am currently using the Fedora i3 spin. It’s honestly, the best OS I have ever used.
But the unfathomable complexity is unavoidable, and I am feeling not really in control.
If one writes a program that draws a couple rectangles to the screen on DOS, it takes about 10 lines of code.
On modern system, I just give myself a minor headache.
Posted Report
Anonymous #6A1E
@Anonymous #6A1E
True. By choosing for yourself what OS to install you can get around the designed for stupid people part.
I am currently using the Fedora i3 spin. It’s honestly, the best OS I have ever used.
But the unfathomable complexity is unavoidable, and I am feeling not really in control.
If one writes a program that draws a couple rectangles to the screen on DOS, it takes about 10 lines of code.
On modern system, I just give myself a minor headache.
I hear you. I hope to get Linux Mint to work on my Lenovo alongside Windows via Dual Boot someday.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide