Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #4D7D
Captions:  
full

& I will dare you to tell me otherwise.  
full

You are on a pirate crew, you are an outlaw, you done some nefarious shit before, you know.  
full

Within the next 5 seconds, you are either gonna be dead, or he’s just gonna haul your unconscious ass away.  
full

What the fuck man, uh, alright you know what? I didn’t see you, you didn’t see me.  
full

Wha? Well that was weird.  
full

He doesn’t do the foreplay, he just skips over that and shoots in the back 2 times with his lazors.  
full

It was just for the opening, it was just for theatrics to make it look cool.  
full

The face is the only thing you have.  
full

He doesn’t look like much. Honestly first time I saw him, he look like a guy to me that just smoke a fuckton of weed and was high as shit.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Captions:
full
& I will dare you to tell me otherwise.
full
You are on a pirate crew, you are an outlaw, you done some nefarious shit before, you know.
full
Within the next 5 seconds, you are either gonna be dead, or he’s just gonna haul your unconscious ass away.
full
What the fuck man, uh, alright you know what? I didn’t see you, you didn’t see me.
full
Wha? Well that was weird.
full
He doesn’t do the foreplay, he just skips over that and shoots in the back 2 times with his lazors.
full
It was just for the opening, it was just for theatrics to make it look cool.
full
The face is the only thing you have.
full
He doesn’t look like much. Honestly first time I saw him, he look like a guy to me that just smoke a fuckton of weed and was high as shit.

Chicken is best dead.
Anonymous #B375
@Dex Stewart  
Average Joe when he sees the Average Discord Mod’s pictures of Shrek X Shadow the Hedgehog and Elsa X Spiderman future YouTube Kids career
Anonymous #73FC
Discord ships Shrek X Shadow and Elsa X Spiderman and looks at Suspicious Genshin Impact Images
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide