Random Nonsense Thread

AlsoSprachOdin

I recently saw the movie “Memories of Murder”, and thought it was okay but overrated. People on the internet talk about how it was based on a true story, and the last shot is the policeman looking at the murderer in the audience, how it’s a commentary on the incompetence of the police back in 80’s Korea and so on.  
But no one explains what the hell was up with the protagonist’s girlfriend acting like his nurse in every scene, injecting him and hooking him up to a random IV, buying pills for him at the pharmacy. What the hell was up with that?
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Disneyland in China

Mickey Mouse comes up to little kids and rather sternly reproaches them “Why you not doctor yet?”

You sit in the roller coaster seat and when the bar comes down it has a book on it and instead of the roller coaster moving the loudspeaker commands you to study.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I was thinking about posting a comment here on the place where we post comments that we think… about posting, commenting on things that we’re thinking about and therefore posting about as well. -K.Harris
I was going to do… do that thing… over there… you know, over there with my friend, Bob. I was told not to mention Bob, now I recall. Oh, I’m going to get in trouble, so I’d better just sto- [SIGNAL LOST] - -J.Biden
Admit it. Those two are as random and nonsensical as it gets.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide