Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Rome 1923 for the latest iteration of the war game.

full

I’ve told you about the game before. I created it in about 2000. It was originally a 2-player game where you had to develop a fictional country and engage in trade and diplomacy. Nothing else happened until 2008 when I wanted to make it into a WW1 game and over the last decade plus it evolved seven or eight times into now an inter-war period game with the key difference that the Roman Empire survived in some form. I haven’t worked out all the details yet.

This isn’t even Rome’s final form for the game, it’s just sort of an illustration of the goals of Roman expansion. I’ll explain more later.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Your luggage is covered in germs. You need to use clorox wipes on the wheels. Never put your luggage on the bed or on the floor. Use a towel rack or ‘packing cubes’. Blood Curdling Scream! /scarcasm

This is more of the bullshit of people being terrified of germs without knowing what germs are. Germs almost certainly aren’t going to kill you. Stuffing your face with vast quantities of shit, not exercising, and not looking where you’re going because you’ve got your face glued to your phone will kill you, not the germs on your luggage.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide