Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #6A1E
GUY-GO GUY-GOOOO

DREAMIN! DON’T GIVE IT UP LUFFY DREAMIN’ DON’T GIVE IT UP ZORRO, DREAMIN! DON’T GIVE IT UP NAMI, DREAMIN, DON’T GIVE IT UP USOP! DON’T GIVE IT GIVEITUP GIVEITUP GIVEITP GIVTIUP YO! GIVE IT GIVEITUP GIVEITUP GIVEITP GIVTI UP TO A BOSS! GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #6A1E  
Superior opening.

@Aru-wu  
Our internet went out, and when we went to call them up to check if we were late on a payment we found that all of our cellphones hit the end of their monthly service today. So that was fun.

Ended up just being an weirdly strong, sudden loss of connection. None of the usual slowdown or infinitely loading pages; just an immediate, total loss of service like it had been cut off. Learned this after driving into town to speak with them directly.
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@Officer Hotpants  
HA! unlimited data gang yesssiirr. and that seemed odd, but i hope you keep yourself safe, id rly hate to stop talking to you, i dont want to pick favorites since i like everyone here but you are 2nd most entertaining person on this site so it woud rly suck. this is only time im gonna say since it feel bit odd to express care for someone i usually “harass”
Anonymous #6A1E
(Hello, Nickeledeon Headquarters)  
Hello, sorry to disturb you this late at night. I have a serious inquiry my question is WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? ||Ya’ll used to have some fire bitches When I turn on the TV, I’m expecting to see my favorite bitches. Zoey 101, Jenette Mccurdy. Now all you got is these preteens, Now I can’t watch Nickelodeon with my dick in my hand anymore, and I’M FUCKING UPSET! DAN SCHNEIDER! YOU’RE ALL LAZY! This message is very serious, if you don’t get this message and answer immediately you will never be able to talk to the original cast of “NICKELODEON!”. I know you’re out partying at some strip club with a friend, I’ll forgive you because you’re a drunk, but you better not be doing something else! It’s too late to get this message to “LISA LAFFERTY” before she goes to bed. She’s asleep in her bed. But if you don’t respond to this message in three days, she might wake up and you’re all a fucking dead. I can’t sleep right now, I’m too fucking pissed off. I just have to say, that you’re all fucking lazy and a bunch of assholes. DICK! MALLORY MCCARTHY. ||
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
First time seeing the Sun in 3 days. It appears what I thought was a large bird nesting in the neighbor’s tree is just a trash bag stuck to a branch.

I’m not gonna do nothing, but gizoogle says you use a ladder to get a bag out of a tree. A ladder? It’s 60 feet off the ground. Some quick searching tells me ladders that tall are on average $1,800. It’d be better to shoot the thing out the tree.
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@ANoobis  
literlly the first thing i saw “ I bet when you go to the dentist they ask you to lay face down” by acres and i immediately thought because someone had a fat ass thats why lay face down AHAHAHAHAHA! XD
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide