Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I don’t need to turn the bathroom light on because the neighbor’s 7 million candela vampire killing spotlight shines directly in the window. A few days after putting it up they got burglarized in the first non-drug related crime to happen in this neighborhood in 20 years. Most likely the people who installed the spotlight, the window, and the new driveway were the thieves since they were probably given a key. The burglar knew exactly what area of the house did not have video surveillance, probably because they installed the surveillance system too.

Of course the house that gets all the expensive renovations gets burglarized. It’s not the multiple rundown shacks surrounding it. And they knew exactly where to go to steal specific items, indicating they’ve been in the house multiple times before.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Neighbors have their 6 gorillion lumen spotlight on in the middle of the day, wasting money. It’s like a neon sign saying “Please rob me! I have literal money to burn!”
Anonymous #9D2A
@UrbanMysticDee  
The top one should mention that Chad defeated Libya about forty years back.

Back when it was still topical, I heard a comedian say, “Did you hear about my man Chad? He defeated Muammar Qaddafi and everybody in Libya! He whoop all dey asses by himself! Chad a strong black man!”
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The movie Virtuosity begins with Denzel Washington as an ex-cop named Parker and some white guy hunting down Russell Crowe as a computer villain named Sid in a computer simulation. They are in a Japanese restaurant and the white guy asks Parker what Sid looks like and instead of saying “He’s the only other white guy in the whole building and he’s a foot taller than everyone else,” Parker says “His eyes look like mine,” when, in fact, Parker has brown eyes and Sid has blue eyes.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide