Random Nonsense Thread

Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Amateur-er Autist
Whatever happened to that asteroid that was supposed to hit Earth? I vaguely remember there being a big scare over it last year.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@EverfreeEmergencies  
Presumably people finally caught on to the fact that those articles play up every rock larger than a fist coming within 500,000 miles of us as “heading for us” and they abandoned that tapped-dry well. At least until people resensitize, anyway.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@EverfreeEmergencies  
Either it was ACTUALLY coming too close for comfort for a change or they were trying to calm people down. Or they were fucking with them. It’s what I would do. Which is probably while I’ll never be in charge of anything important.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Y’all know how they make quarters with different pictures on the back since 1999. It started with the 50 states, and that was cool, then they added places the US owns that are not states like Guam and the “virgin” islands (not making the US look alpha chad with that one), and now they’re just going all out and putting whatever on the back because, I’m guessing, they ran out of the dies for the eagle.

On the back of one is some kind of a beast. It’s called a kissatache with like a serpent’s head and a bear’s body with 3 legs, and the wings of some giant bird. The design team had to be high when they came up with that one.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide