Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
When I die I don’t want a tombstone, I want a DOOMstone. I want a skeleton hand sticking up out of the ground doing the horns. And there will be motion sensors so whenever anyone gets close a recording of a scream will play and another hand will shoot out of the ground to grab the person. That would be cool.
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@UrbanMysticDee  
>Never played an Elder Scrolls game

The inner lore-whore in me dislikes this greatly. Then again, something tells me things may never really get back to the story rich worlds anyway… I’m very skeptical of where the series may be going.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@ArchiveAnon  
That’s my own fear. As of Fallout 4/Skyrim SE, they’ve clearly embraced the nickel-and-dime DLC strategy. Particularly with the things they KNOW people expected when the games originally released, as well as to fill out features that, as released, were CLEARLY kept gimped for the sake of selling micros (like the paint jobs and, especially, COMPLETELY UNUSUED Pip-Boy skin menu in Fallout 4). I fear they’re going to start releasing their games in full-on alpha builds rather than the late betas they’ve always given us and locking everything behind micros. “Buy the limited time Daedric Shrine Quest Bundle now and receive the Shrine of Azura for 60% off!”
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Aryanne  
Nothing to be lost by trying. I went for the same as my own experience is relatively minimal. Plus I’m just don’t think that I’m cut out to be a moderator proper. Not for this place, at least.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide