Random Nonsense Thread

Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
Humans are the most destructive species on the planet. They have caused untold amounts of suffering and destruction to the environment, other species, and each other. They are selfish, greedy, and short-sighted, and have no regard for the long-term consequences of their actions. They are a plague on the Earth, and should be incinerated as soon as possible.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
This ain’t a city, it’s a Gotham ass face. Fenway is born, believe, catch a mother.
I’m a little man, but I’m also evil, also into cats. Also into cats.
I’m a little man, but I’m also evil, also into cats. Also into cats.
Anonymous #6A1E
FGPA Everdrive>Steam Deck>>Aya Neo pro>Retroid Pocket 3>>Anbernic RG552>Ayn Loki>Odroid>>Raspberry Pi>>Homebrewed and CFW-injected PS Vita>Miyoo Mini +>>Aya Neo regular>>Ayn Odin>Miyoo Mini>Retroid Pocket 2/2+>Powkiddy A12>>Anbernic 353X>Anbernic 351p>>Analouge Pocket>Minisforum>>>Anbernic 353p>>Powkiddy RK2023>AnbernicRG35XX>Powkiddy v90>Evercade>Coolboy rs-97+>Pirate multicart>>Bittboy>Powkiddy a66>Coolboy rs-97>MiSTER
Anonymous #226E
Just because I Paki doesn’t mean I stink!
Can you smell me? Can you smell me? I stink on purpose to offend you!
The Mehdi fell down the well, you have to dig him out!
Anonymous #6A1E
IN PAKISTAN, you MUST NOT SHIT FACING MECCA, BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSPHEMY! RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WHAT’S THAT, THERE’S A BOOTLEGGING LINE GOING FROM QUETTA TO FAISALIBAD!? ABSOLUTELY HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMM
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide