Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
First and foremost, this is an excellent idea and I’d like to commend the people making it. They worked really hard, got some good results, and the product does exactly what they say it does: healthy stuff that you drink and gives your body all the important nutrients and whatever. Looks, smells, and tastes kind of like cake batter, but drinking it is oddly yummy. I can’t really explain it past that, it’s just filling somehow.
The problem, and why I rated it only three stars instead of 5: drinking this stuff gave me horrible demon gas from the bowels of hell. Yes, putting it that way was entirely necessary, I’ve smelled dead animals that were more pleasant than the fumes eking out of my backside (as I’m typing this, even). It kicks in fast too, only three hours after drinking it and I was literally producing so much gas I couldn’t hold it. Could. Not. Hold. It. Too much farts, not enough storage capacity. And it smelled indescribably bad, as if “wrongness” was an odor somehow. I strongly advise against drinking any amount of this if you plan to go out in public on that same day or the next, unless you’re just an awful person.
Probably as good for you as they claim, might even help you lose weight and all that, but please don’t be around people when you’re on this stuff. Unless you intend to float away like a balloon or something.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
People in Ohio really like to mispronounce things.
Medina is “Me-dine-a”
East Palestine is “East Palesteen”
Cohen is “Coh-hen”
There are others.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
“Excuse me, we’ve been waiting here since 8 o’clock, I’m going home. I couldn’t give a shit about your crappy, bloody pub. It’s an absolute load of shite. We got a 70-year-old bloody woman with us, and you haven’t given us a bloody shit. And that’s for you.”
  • Isaac Newton, I think
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide