Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #6A1E

Far beyond the world I’ve known,
Far beyond my time.
What am I, who am I, what will I be?
Where am I going, and what will I see?
Searching my mind for some truth to reveal
What thoughts are fantasy, what memories real?
Long before this life of mine,
Long before this time.
What was there, who cared to make it begin?
Is it forever, or will it all end?
Searching my past for things that I’ve seen
Is it my life, or just something I’ve dreamed?
Far beyond this world I’ve known,
Far beyond my time.
What kind of world am I going to find?
Will it be real, or just all in my mind?
What am I, who am I, what will I be?
Where am I going, and what will I see?
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
The Harry Potter movies really pigeonhole Slytherin as the only bad guys and it’s strange. Of course they are the “bad” guys, but why are they the only ones? Am I supposed to believe that (less than) 25% of the wizard world is pro-Moldy? Basically no one in the other houses agrees with him, even out of convenience? It really undermines the supposed power of Moldy if that is the case.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Kermit the Fraud “Lobster” Peterson: “A woman is not a car.”
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I’ve been confusing the two for years.
Posted Report
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@ponypony221
Being able to pull down a quarter of a given polity as an extremist movement is really good, actually. Antifa and BLM together are a one digit percentage of the U.S. population.
Posted Report
Anonymous #8349
You ever wonder how exactly you came to know the meaning of certain words?
Posted Report
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
We need to replace every moderator with an even split between a perfect clone of Sapphie and Napsack.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Comments: https://ponybooru.org/images/3295667#comment_87486 https://ponybooru.org/images/3295667#comment_87493
Report: Six separate reports for rule #7/11. Boy, you guys sure dogpiled this guy.
Action Taken: Comments deleted and user banned for spam and posting of questionable links.
Deleted comments:
REPORT THIS SITE FOR PROPAGANDA OF COMMUNISM AND TERRORISM TO [link deleted] AND TO [link deleted]
WITH TEXT: i HAVE FOUND the TERRORISTIC FAR RIGHT COMMENTS ON THE SITE https://ponybooru.org/ (A SITE OF “BRONIES”) POSTED BY USER ADAN DRUEGO! here it is: https://ponybooru.org/forums/dis/topics/big-bad-politics?post_id=73617#post_73617
THEY ALSO PROPAGANDISE COMMUNISTIC PICTURES AND THE ADMIN SHOULD BE TESTED FOR BEING A RUSSIAN SPY.
@Professor Venturer
The admin of youtube, Sergey Brin, and the top admin of derpibooru are literally russian immigrants who allow the lying, slanderous russian bullshit,and the admin of furaffinity openly said he is not going to ban communist art ( i have the screenshot). Considering this, the admin of this site might also be the ruSSian spy/collaborator.
It really hurts to not be mentioned when the anonymous trolls are whining about far-right posts. Do I need to make more oven jokes or is my “sex-positive” attitude giving the pedophiles a false positive? I mean, I wouldn’t even rape a ziglet.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I took a picture of myself with my new phone and it did wizardry to the picture and automatically made me look a good 5 years younger (these are factory settings, I didn’t change anything).
This is why I don’t trust pictures of people. I automatically assume people look much uglier in person.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide