Random Nonsense Thread

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Artists: I can make art of any canon characters I want and you can’t stop me.  
Also artists: If you use my character without permission I will sue you.

Artists: I’ll just copy the style and characters from stuff as I please.  
Also artists: Training AI on images I made is stealing.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
@ponypony221

“I am not tracing, I am referencing. There’s nothing bad about using other people’s work as long it’s merely for references.”  
“Hey!!! How dare you to trace my work as a base!!! No, you didn’t referenced, you traced it and that’s stealing!!!”

Their usual lack of self awareness can be kind of amusing now and then. Kind of, though.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I felt like maybe I should buy the new Harry Potter game to give a middle finger to the rainbow crowd, but they stuck Denuvo shit on that shit, so I’ll just wait for the supposedly uncrackable malware DRM to be cracked and removed.
Posted Report
Anonymous #7503
Derpibooru should make their website harder for kids to easily access. Why haven’t they learned by 2013?
Posted Report
Anonymous #7503
I’m just saying even though parents should monitor their children, they can’t always be there and you’re probably going to get angry at me for saying this stuff but so many children have probably been so messed up by this and possibly groomed by this kind of stuff,
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide