Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #AF10
@UrbanMysticDee  
This guy ruined my marriage. Then I caught him eating toenails then looking at pictures of Rouge the Bat dressed up as Shrek’s Mistress. I really couldn’t believe the sight! I had to call 6969 then the Police took him to Horny Jail and a bunch of girls with Toe shaped heads surrounded him, I was horrified!
Posted Report
Anonymous #6A1E
Ctrl+V coming up!

Remember, if you go to Lahore in Punjab Province, Pakistan, make sure to watch your back at night, and bring your own oxygen, if possible. Why, because LAHORE TRULY STINKS OF STREET SHIT AND AIR POLLUTION!  
I lived in LA for years and never noticed the stench of street-poop smell? Why is Lahore so awful to smell? Maybe the city smells like street-shit on purpose, as a deterrent to visitors?  
I agree that Lahore is not for everyone.  
There are a lot of people there who make money on those wanting to come over.  
And yes, Lahore stinks of shit. That is, it smells like the streets are full of stinking people, all of which shit themselves at the same time.  
I have the best story about that. I came to visit from London, then went to India, Nepal and back to LA before finally coming back to Lahore.  
I did this many times, it was so difficult for my family in Lahore to find me.  
If you’re a foreigner visiting Lahore, make sure to go to any of the ‘top hotels’ where the ‘high-class’ people stay and ask to be shown ‘the bathroom’. Then go inside and check it out. It really is like that.  
So how many times have you personally returned to Lahore? Why do you keep going back to a stinky place that stinks of shit? Does something happen there that you can’t say here?
Posted Report
Anonymous #6A1E
@ponypony221  
India and Pakistan are different countries, and have been since 1947. Though, yeah, both countries have their trash and street shit problems, it varies by region and other factors.
Posted Report
Anonymous #AF10
Derpibooru trying not to groom 13 year olds challenge - whoever says “Pony fart” first loses
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide