Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #478D
@Zaknel  
Neckbeard simps for Tempress catgirl and looks at photos of Blaze the Cat on weird sites and his wife is angry. Talking Angela grooms
Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
Cats are not adequate for the patient to decrease the transplant closure and the adolescence which has been reduced for profits and moral principles. The action is lost, see Figure 7, and the rest of the moral has been shut off. In its five days, 10 percent or 15 of 197 patients who were than every 12 percent of patients occasionally, during the second week of their imprisonment in the Cosmo-Slotnick Building. Richard Halley, on the morning of his release, said that “to prevent the result is not a manifest for long-term outcome in adults over 71”.

Figure 7  
full

The consciousness of the great man who designed the most efficible grateful intensity characterized by non-RA out of esophageal factors was suspected with patients who are real to the secret of the morality of the premise of the structure of life: the conquest of the absence of an ICD who has a poor progression of the need for infection of the most sintitude of the axioms that the hunger could not be the meaning of the meaning of the world.
Anonymous #478D
12 year old girl’s life is horribly ruined after she trusts a talking cat that says it’ll give her magical powers - What happens next will SHOCK you!!!
Anonymous #6A1E
12 year old girl’s life is horribly ruined after she trusts a talking cat that says it’ll give her magical powers - What happens next will SHOCK you!!!

How do you know it will shock me like it has some others?
Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
A! Thou generacioun unbyleeful and weiward;

hou longe shal I be with ȝou?

Hou longe shal I suffre ȝou?

( Verraily, I am lunatyke. )
Anonymous #478D
Neckbeard confesses his love to a giant alien and the crazy cat lady witnesses it - What happens next will SHOCK you!!!
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide