Random Nonsense Thread

Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Amateur-er Autist
@Acres  
I got one of those mlp blankets once. Too small to comfortably cover me by itself, but put a sheet or another blanket over it and it’s incredibly effective at trapping heat. It has a nice feel to it, too.
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
today i got gifted more RAM tried to overclock it. my computer literally had aneurysm after aneurysm i thought windows is out the fucking window, set it on auto it fixed it. i never felt more stress in entire year like that.
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@TheBridge  
i used to have 16 GB but now i got 4 planks of ram now have 32 GB but i got greedy with performance and payed the price for it, my poor PC.
TheBridge
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Aru-wu  
I am sure it forgives you.

32 GB? Though I know a certain subset of hardcore gamers and professionals who laugh at anything not 64 GB that still ought yield some benefits in itself overclocked or not. Though I don’t know if you are doing it in the sense of YEAH, MAX POWER for fun or “Oh, great, my Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics can’t handle Minecraft at max render distance, better max out everything as much as I can!”.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide