Random Nonsense Thread

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
@Officer Hotpants  
I this way. I would always return the buggy unless being extremely rushed by somebody elsen(and would still try to even when rushed but a couple of times I did have to make the exception). I do know a reason why some people leave them that is not necessarily immoral. My grandfather loved it when a buggy was nice and next to the car in the handicapped parking section and would order me to leave them for others when we shopping together, which sure enough I saw and knew of others being happy when they were there. Still can get cluttered and not good to leave in a normal parking space or behind a car.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
You ever find a recipe that looks good, then scroll down to the ingredients and instructions and think, “Damn, that’s a lot of work. I could just buy canned soup instead”?
Anonymous #6A1E
@Dex Stewart  
EVEN BETTER scenario for what should have been Cozy Glow’s backstory: She is a malevolent demon trapped in the body of an Alicorn who’s true form is similar to demon form of Sunset Shimmer.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
full

@EverfreeEmergencies  
Every meal in my life has to pass the microwave test. “Is this worth spending 45 minutes on when I could pop this other thing into the microwave and have it ready in 2?” Usually comes down to a question of whether I want to eat something or I’m just hungry, if that makes any sense.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Officer Hotpants  
I was over at a friend’s house back when it was airing, and he was channel surfing and happened to flip to The OC right in time to catch the meme scene as it was broadcast.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide