Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
““Science®”” Article (which you have to ““believe”” in, which is totally not a contradiction, because we all know ““Science®”” is not about hypotheses and evidence and questioning everything, it’s about accepting dogma. Remember Faucist said:

Attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on Science®.
-Anthony Faucist

Where was I going with this?

Oh yeah, there was a ““Science®”” article that said “Apple cores and banana peels left in the woods can take up to 2 years to biodegrade, so it’s best to throw them in the trash where they’ll be buried in a landfill under layers of impermeable clay and plastic and survive forever.”
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on unwanted sexual advances! Do you what to be the one, who goes down in history as the person, who attacked unwanted sexual advance?! Answer me!
-Andrew Cuomo
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I want to include notes in the book because there’s so much arcane stuff that most people won’t get it. It’s a very academic work of fiction.

Most people don’t know anything about ancient Greek culture, or Greek drama, so trying to revive an art form that’s been dead for over a thousand years will seem as alien to most people as modern culture is alien to me.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
Two words of advice: have really simple explanations, even child level, and build up from there. Though don’t underestimate the desire for some to power through it anyway. You’d be surprised what can be graphed even with people without the background. I am speaking as experience as someone who got ahold of any books I could get and starting reading some college level books and dense PDFs as a young teen; may have not made me that much smarter but I was able to follow along after some googling of terms I did not understand!
Anonymous #6A1E
Garfield: I gotta have a good meal! eats the cheese pizzas

John: GAAAAAAAAAARFIIIIIIIIIIELD!

Garfield: I hate alarm clocks

John: Garfield you lazy cat.

Garfield: I’m not a lazy cat.

John: Then why are you still a house cat?

Garfield: What are you doing home from work so early?

John: Well, we’re going to the vet to have a kitten delivered to us.

Garfield: What is the difference between delivering a kitten and delivering a binky?

JACK: Look Mr. Dinkin, I’m telling you… I’m not a bad person. I don’t wanna hurt anybody. I love people.

DINKIN: Don’t you love yourself?

JACK: I know. But I can’t bring myself to do it.

DINKIN: Well, you have a lot of time on your hands.

JACK: I guess I do. My cat is the only person I talk to.

DINKIN: So you’re depressed. You should go to the doctor and get some antidepressants.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@TheBridge  
That’s 91 words of advice 😉

I’m making the notes a separate section at the end of the book so it shouldn’t distract from people who want to read through the book like normies instead of doing it like me and taking notes and looking stuff up and spending several weeks on a single book.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I… I see… You know, you start doing massage to pay the bills and you tell yourself, “Just a few more years of this, Johnny.” And one day you look up and you’re 40. You’re 40, Hank!
  • John Redcorn
full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide