Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
White Star: The Titanic is the most insinkable ship ever. God himself couldn’t sink it!

God: I’m about to end this man’s whole career.
Anonymous #6A1E
>When Alia goes on chatting in X5 and X6 its usually seen as annoying and redundant  
>But When Gabby the Griffon is chatting all about a ala “chatty birb”, its fine.  
🤔😮
Anonymous #6A1E
@TheBridge  
Both Alia the Reploid from Megaman X series and FiM’s Gabby the Griffon are known for being chatty, yet the former is hated way more often when she chats about.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
2 different job listings for 2 different companies.

Same exact job title  
Same exact job description, word for word

Is this a scam or are companies now hiring third parties to copy and paste job listings?
Anonymous #71E5
@UrbanMysticDee  
This has been going on in the IT world for five or six years now. Indian IT recruiters see an ad, then start copying and pasting and calling up candidates in hopes of setting themselves up as the middleman. I have not seen this behavior from legitimate recruiters.

Indian IT recruiters also spam the very bejesus out of their list of contacts and share their lists of contacts with ads for positions from the far end of the continent, and do not like suggestions that they look at a map before they click on “send.” They usually don’t even look at qualifications. “You are in my list of candidates, therefore you’re going to hear about this position in Singapore or maybe Johannesburg, for which you are not qualified even if you live there. Do my recruiting legwork for me and send this on to all your computer person friends, and please do the needful, Sahib.”

I have begun reporting them as spammers. It doesn’t do much to reduce the incoming volume of garbage.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@EverfreeEmergencies  
I never thought of that. It turns out that they are. One company specializes in making pipes and the other specializes in making valves that attach to pipes. Both plants are owned by the same company, under different names, and they are located in the same town.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide