Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
You are seeing this message because ad or script blocking software is interfering with this page.
Disable any ad or script blocking software, then reload this page.

“Hey, UBlock, can you take care of this for me?”

“No problem, chief!”

“Thanks.”

And like that, it’s gone! It’s magic!
Anonymous #6A1E
Also, if Bethesda wanted to put Oblivion on 7th Gen consoles in addition to PC and Mac so badly, why did they not do more optimization on at least the Xbox 360 port, if not also PS3, by putting in at slightly more effort during development to either make the 360 version be a multi-disc game, or have both console ports be coded from a different build than that for PC/Mac? And DAMN, the more I think of it, the more I wish that the 2016 SE of Skyrim for PC, PS4 and Xbox One had at least some of the cut content put back in as a bonus.
Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Amateur-er Autist
One of the only things I miss about the coof restrictions was seeing stadiums full of cardboard people at baseball games. They even had a cardboard hot dog vendor. It was hilarious.
Anonymous #6A1E
@UrbanMysticDee  
Sci-Fi channel wasn’t always trash, though they definitely are now. Oh, and being an atheist doesn’t make you a midwit by default, nor does having an affinity for technology. Totally agree on the parts about Twitter, Netflix, the blind equality obsession, and Bill “gender studies kosher tool” Nye.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide