Random Nonsense Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Thanos: I like him.

(Disappears through portal)

(Thanos reappears from portal)

Thanos: No homo.

(Disappears through portal again)
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Acres  
It was a scene from RPM,and I think it may have been a reference to a scene from Mighty Morphin. There were a few episodes where some of the old actors left,and the production crew was scrambling to replace them. This led to a few episodes focused around a single thing. One was a runaway baby carriage. A baby carriage rolls away,and it takes up a good chunk of the episode. full  
It became a joke behind the scenes. They had a scene in Beetleborgs where a the kids stop a baby carriage,only to find it was empty. Dino Charge also had the black ranger save a baby carriage,but with no baby,it was a cat.full  
With the announcement of Dino Charge’s second season on April Fool’s day, YouTube channel mmprtoys claimed Jason Frank would return and play every role,“if a baby carriage rolls away, He’ll play the baby.”
Anonymous #C38F
I prefer the Mighty Mormon Power Rangers. If you’re in the Jehovah’s Witness Protection Program, they’ll protect you from the Crystal Methodists.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The Power Rangers Yarmulke looks homemade, too bad, we almost had a new contender for weirdest PR merch ever. Looks like the crown remains with the Mystic Force Hermit Crab Shells.  
full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide