Random fact about yourself

Seiken
Artist -

Anyone remember old Speakers where you had to clamp in wires?
When i was about 8 or 9 i had a brainfart… looked at the wires… looked at the power outlet… it just made sense in that moment for whatever reason. One big spark, i was for whatever reason shocked at the outcome and then i came to my senses again. Even in that moment i thought to myself “What was that even… why did i just do that?”
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
When I was a kid I liked to replace the letter U with the letter B, coming up with such words as “B-nited States” and “BFO”. I don’t know why. I guess I thought B was the opposite of U or something and it sounded funny.
Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
When I was younger, I thought that drinking blood from an open wound would restore at least some of the blood back into my body safe and sound.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
When I turned my alarm off today my phone said I couldn’t date it and then showed me some chick’s face. I’m worried the phone is now self-aware and is planning on killing all humans.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
When I was a kid there was this kid we used to call Cletus. I don’t know his real name. He was an arrogant prick and a dumbass, and he did stupid shit to get attention. He was the biggest loser in the whole school, and that’s saying something. He was the last person in all of history to have a bowl cut, and he stank, and he acted like he was so much better than everyone else.

If Cletus just took a shower and stopped acting like a douchebag he could have had friends. Even I had friends, but NOBODY liked Cletus.

He always got in trouble, and that’s saying something because that school was full of little monsters, but Cletus got in extra trouble. The teacher put him in the orange chair. NO ONE wanted to go to the orange chair because it was a thousand years old, and made of torn up, stained orange foam. I don’t think even God knew what half the stains were. Cletus was permanently put in the orange chair. Over the course of the year he was moved further and further near the teacher’s desk until he was seated AT the teacher’s desk. Then he was put in the hallway.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I found a rice cake on the floor. No idea how long it’s been there. I’ve been keeping it for a few years now convinced that these things are obviously not food. The fact that nothing has tried to eat it, not even mold, seems to prove my hypothesis.
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
I studied Spanish in school, so whenever I see Portuguese text my mind goes “this is just corrupted Spanish.”
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide