Random fact about yourself

Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
I really like Megaman, and its both sickening and a damn shame that after the early 2000s, Inafune started to go high-strung prima donna with an excess amount of pride he refused to put on the shelf. He fucked himself over with things that go beyond his haphazard cancellation of MML3 while it was close to going past its Alpha build, and claiming to be the creator of the franchise (That honor actually goes to Akira Kitamura) Comcept, Red Ash not becoming a series ““Mighty Number 9”” being a flop, and more recently, his brand of NFT bullshitery.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
If my body was made of solid gold it would be worth a little over $4 million.
I’d also be dead so it wouldn’t make any difference to me.
Posted Report
Anonymous #E0BD
I am a victim of Quebec separatism. I have no rights here. I like horse pussy.
Posted Report
Anonymous #E0BD
I am a victim of quebec separatism. they forbade me education in english and you all fucking owe me. all of you.
Posted Report
Anonymous #E0BD
my fathers scumbag he forbids me to saw and to whittle, he bleats, he hawks his throat pus, he strides loudly the whole house trembles, he kills ladybugs. he only works 2 days a week.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
My Millennium II Countdown Clock has been running continuously since June 1999 on a single no-name brand AA battery. I think that battery might be immortal.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Well, 33-45, FDR was in the White House, so I was on the welfare, you know, and in the 60s you had Kennedy and LBJ, so I was on the welfare, then from 77-81 Jimmy Carter, so I was on the welfare.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
My bedroom chair was a Christmas present. Christmas 1999. It’s still in pretty good shape and needs nothing more than a lumbar cushion. It makes a creaking noise sometimes but it’s been making that noise for more than a decade and it hasn’t gotten any worse so I’m not worried.
My living room chair was bought from slaving away in a warehouse in 2018. One arm fell off, the other is on its last leg, and most of the surface has peeled off and I needed to cover it in a towel.
One chair is old enough to buy alcohol and the other died before its fifth birthday. They both cost the same when new.
Just realized the old chair is 5 times the age of the young chair and it’s probably got another one or two decades of life left.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
I ate fish and chips for dinner this evening, then went to sleep and had a dream where I witnessed Queen Elizabeth attending her own funeral and King Charles told me (in an uncharacteristically high pitched voice) to use an app that I forget the name of.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
most of the surface has peeled off and I needed to cover it in a towel.
I had a desk chair that did that once. I used to go through those at a rate of about one a year, frequently receiving new ones as Christmas gifts, until eventually I got one with some kind of nylon cover that seems to be holding up pretty well.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide