Random fact about yourself

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Somehow I remember the entire David the Gnome theme song from almost 40 years ago but I can’t remember someone’s name 5 seconds later unless I write it down.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
If I ever became a millionaire I would hire someone to ghost write a book called “Black Tar Heroin”. I don’t care what it’s about, I just want my name on a book with that title.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I still have nightmares that I missed a test / forgot to register for classes / am generally just back in college.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Whenever I hear the word “feed” I think of that one Simpsons episode where the house gets turned into a tv station and they get to see the news anchor vomit into a trash can during the commercial break.

I want to find that clip on the interwebs.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I find interacting with people to be extremely unpleasant, but I keep doing it in hopes it will stop, even though it only gets worse.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I almost died 3 times, all from choking. Twice was an ice cube and the other time was a piece of bread. I never get drinks with ice anymore.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I have kept every calendar I’ve had since 1997 (it was cats). I really don’t use a calendar anymore, it’s just a picture that changes every month, and some months I forget to change it.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
On this day (19 January) in 2011 I first watched the first 2 episodes of FIM and 1 other episode I don’t remember, and I instantly fell in love with the series.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide