Random fact about yourself

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
For some reason lately I’ve been watching old PBS puppet shows I saw as a kid. Some of them are pretty cool. I was surprised Lamb Chop’s Play-Along wasn’t educational or anything, it was just sketch comedy for kids.  
Puzzle Place is genuinely good. Too bad a few episodes are seemingly lost.  
Between the Lions is funnier than I remember.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The good weather is over.

3 weeks ago naked was the appropriate level of clothing because it was unbearably hot. Today wearing a coat and hat indoors is necessary because it’s so cold.

You get 2, maybe 3 weeks of good weather in NJ in the spring and another 2-3 weeks of good weather in the fall and the rest of the year is either roasting or freezing.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
If I ever become rich and famous I’m going to write a book called “Going For The Head” that will lie about how to be successful through bootstraps, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne, free markets, free trade, and giving billionaires corporate welfare.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
A few years ago I had jury duty and I went to this restaurant down the street from the court. It’s living proof that popular doesn’t mean good. Popular could mean a crappy place that has a captive market. I wanted something quick so I got a sandwich and “small cup of tomato soup”. The sandwich was disgusting, borderline inedible. The “small cup of tomato soup” was about 2 fluid ounces (a shot is 1.48 fluid ounces) of ketchup that had been diluted with water and microwaved to the point where it was so hot you couldn’t possibly eat/drink it or you’d get third degree burns in your throat. Also, since it was the only place to buy food the prices were exorbitant.

The next day I got a candy bar out of the vending machine instead. That was a much better decision.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I was watching C-span, as I usually do, and they’re sponsored by different cable companies, and they often announce one of the companies at the end of each show. Today they said “C-span is brought to you by Cox,” and I laughed so hard for so long I almost had a heart attack.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UrbanMysticDee  
I was just watching a video of crank calls to C-Span. The funniest was someone calling in and just playing the Big Butts song over the phone. It got cut off and one of the hosts started cracking up.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide