Random fact about yourself

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I went to the store last night to escape the heat and the guy in front of me in line dropped his phone. He went to pick it up and the full moon came out.

What’s the point of wearing clothes if you your entire ass is totally exposed? It’s not like when I was a kid and the plumber had an inch of ass crack, this was a guy just standing there with 27 inches of asscrack. The “waist” of his pants wasn’t even anywhere on his ass, it was totally below his ass on his legs.

White guy, bald, maybe mid-30s.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
On this day 9 years ago I went to see Equestria Girls and later decided to go to Bronycon after talking to the people there. It was an astonishingly fantastic day after several months of hell from work injuries. My face hurt afterward from smiling so much. I suppose it was a perfect storm of conditions that came together to make the day so great, and if I didn’t suffer so much it would have just been a movie. I really did catch lightning in a bottle that year, and I’ve never been able to do it again.

full  
full
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’ve been working on the Roman war in Ethiopia for several days now (looks like it’s been a month) and I really can’t figure out what victory looks like. I think Rome lied.

3 years have passed, a third of the country has been occupied, some 200,000 Ethiopian soldiers and another 500,000 civilians have died (mostly from famine since Rome controls the country’s major supply of fresh water), and then what?

Everywhere that permits maneuver warfare has been maneuvered. Every target worth bombing has been bombed. Rome is now leveling every shitty little village it comes across and burning every field, advancing like a plague of locusts. And then what?

Capture or kill another 100,000 soldiers? The enemy can just raise 100,000 more. Starve another million people? They’ve got 79 million more. All the major population centers, what’s left of them, are guarded by 7000 canyons. If you want to bring tanks they have to travel along the three paved highways, which are now long shooting galleries.

And then what? You’ve stretched the supply train 1000 miles invading from two directions, captured the capital city, obliterated everything in your wake, and then what? The enemy can just disappear into the mountains and wage guerrilla war for the next century.

What qualifies as victory that isn’t burning the entire country to the ground and killing every last person?
LethalLeagueJET

Pop It!
I love to investigate about drugs and its effects in the human body and mind. This brings me some problems with the people, since the superhero movies are in trend, sometimes I confuse the word heroine with heroin, because they sound almost the same.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
From 2018:

Tried the “Italian spice” turkey today for dinner. It was terrible. I thought that Italian meant garlic, oregano, and basil. It turns out that it means so much aniseed that everything tastes like armpits. In the future it’s best to stick to plain meat.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Boys Club. The club that beats the street.  
I remember this commercial when I was a kid.

My brother and I had this oversized baseball bat and we would go out and hit the pavement with it, calling the bat “the club that beats the street”. That was inspired by this commercial.

There were some good times.

From the description:  
The first Boys’ Club was founded in 1860 in Hartford, Connecticut. In 1906, 53 independent Boys’ Clubs came together in Boston to form a national organization, the Federated Boys’ Clubs. In 1931, the organization renamed itself Boys’ Clubs of America, and in 1990, to Boys & Girls Clubs of America. As of 2010, there are over 4,000 autonomous local clubs, which are affiliates of the national organization. In total these clubs serve over four million boys and girls. Clubs can be found in all fifty states as well as locations in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and US military bases. In total, Boys & Girls Clubs of America employ about 50,000 staff members
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’m reading Jurassic Park since I do a lot of reading in the summer when I need to sit in front of the one tiny portable air conditioner for hours, and holy shit is the print tiny in this book. I can only read 30 pages at a time because I have to hold the book with one hand and a magnifying glass in the other. Any more and my eyes and arms get too tired.

“Why don’t you just get a large print copy of the book?”

I don’t want to get two copies of the same book unless it’s something important and I want a backup copy.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Once on 4 July (this was years ago, by the way) I went to this fireworks show in some town I don’t remember where, but there were a lot of trees. It was dark (duh). I saw what I thought was a tree stump and I stepped on it, and it turned out it wasn’t a tree stump, it was a pile of horse shit.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide