Random fact about yourself

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I started writing book 18 (out of 21) of the Rome series because it’s the odd book in the series that diverges from strict realism and is more maybe supernatural maybe mundane kind of gore horror about monsters in Borneo that eat Japanese soldiers during the war. Is it really some demon conjured up by the natives using magic or is it just some unknown animal that was disturbed by the war? I deliberately avoid answering questions.

There’s a lot of real history here.

There was a major incident where allegedly 900 Japanese soldiers were eaten by crocodiles in a single night (although it’s believed most simply drowned) and this saved a group of British soldiers from annihilation.

There was real life cannibalism in the war, with the Japanese eating their enemies as a kind of shock and awe. The monster might just be a person who’s been heavily drugged and has entered into a cannibalistic frenzy. That would certainly explain the intelligence of the monster that only kills certain people.

There’s even been cannibals in the region (in New Guinea) in recent times. This is famously the cause of the brain disease Kuru seen in the Fore people.

And of course I’ve been fascinated by Borneo since I was real young so I had to include the island into the new Roman Empire.
Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@Acres  
that is like rly boring to me, every time when i wake up i always do whatever i feel like, which each time different thing.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide