Random fact about yourself

Mitchy
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Best princess👗👑
I used to have a crush on a girl (formerly male) on irc and stuff, she had a spicy sense of humor and liked pony (she had a pony oc), we were good friends and on at least one occasion she said she loved me (though she was drunk and texted me), then suddenly she was taken by someone else, and I thought we would be good friends, then after wishing her a happy valentines day, she un friended me (by this point we were chatting occasionally on discord, she left irc), despite me wishing others a happy valentines day. I was pretty devastated, but then I realized she was sexually into cutting and gore, so I probably dodged a bullet there.

I know I might be made fun of now because she’s mtf and it sounds like I got cucked, but it was years ago, and I kinda felt like saying it on a forum now.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
I’m writing a rough outline of a book series on my Rome in the modern age alternate history. It would be about 21 books between 150-200 pages (about 40,000 words each, about as long as my election book) detailing the survival of Rome following the Fourth Crusade up until the present day. The total length of the entire series would only be about 1.5 times the length of the God book alone.

It’s a dream more than anything. Optimistically, under ideal conditions, I could prossibly crank out two a year and finish the entire series in a decade.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
Alternate forever Rome? Neat. How much of geopolitical situation does this factor affect? As in, is it just Rome existing in the modern age with relatively similar other countries or is Rome presence really changing things up?
Seiken
Artist -

I have self inflicted a no lying policy for the last 7 years. I was never the someone who lied a lot, but it still felt like a burden everytime i did. I end up on average with a lie per year mostly due to old habits like when someone asks me how i am feeling i slip up and say i am fine when i am not and i don’t correct myself.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@Seiken  
To be fair, that’s mostly ‘cause “how are you” and its reply “fine, thanks” are emphatic. People generally don’t mean “how are you” when they say it, they usually just say it as another way to greet someone.  
So replying “fine, thanks” isn’t really a lie as much as it is just replying to the greeting.  
It’s in the same vein as replying “good morning” to someone, even if you’re not having a good morning.  
Linguistics are fun.
Seiken
Artist -

@Sapphie  
I think thats a cultural difference though, in my place noone asks “how are you” as a replacement for just greeting you… actually i think i saw a video about that exact phrase somewhere.

But anyways, here people actually asking you the literal question.

@UrbanMysticDee  
very true

But lets have another random fact: Most vegetables/fruits i like/tolerate become disgusting for me once cooked.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Not enough of any one thing this morning to eat, so I mixed stuff together. Shredded white cheddar, can of tuna, and baked beans. It was one of the most astoundingly delicious things I’ve ever eaten. I’m going to have to eat it regularly now.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The T-54/55 is my favorite tank. I think it’s the most tank-looking tank that’s ever been made. It has perfect proportions and those hand rails on the turret are put in the most ideal places possible. And I like that the exhaust is off to one side and not facing the rear.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide