Random fact about yourself

Dex Stewart
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Aru-wu
Beast Wars is a sequel/prequel to the original series,G1. The series was dormant after the Beast era in the US. Japan continued churning out animes, and we got a couple later I had no interest in. I saw the first live action movie in art class and it was a huge piece of shit. I think we saw the second one,but I don't remember. I tried watching Prime Hunters but I didn't care for it. I only like Beast Wars. There are a couple comics out there, but they're mostly bad.
Aru-wu

@Dex Stewart
gosh you are being so enique and so neat without even trying, why do you have to be so neat!

i have barely any idea about all this trans lore and all but if you like to watch some robots with disturbing lips (very kissable btw) duke it out who em i to stop you XD
Aru-wu

@Dex Stewart
let me gouss… his name is officer hotpants XD

no but seriously who that was a good idea, in transformers out of all movies, and how do you even know about this episode, you would watch that kind of stuff would you perv stewart
Aru-wu

@UrbanMysticDee
AHAHAHA im dying XD
i am not even kidding this is the first time you made me lough, infact its been a while since someone made me crack up like that here XD

@Dex Stewart
ooooo! i wanna go to toyfare thats sounds like a date to me (as long as burger after is involved)

also, what else did you saw interesting in toyfare?
Aru-wu

@Dex Stewart
>"go with god calcium-deficient smurf!!"

wow what the fuck?! XD he did not had to be that savage to him that was such a raw fucking line, the dude has no chill lmao

i swear this is why i love dex , leave up to him to bring some the weirdest shit from god knows where
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Making some airplane models. I did some rough calculations and came to 1:152 scale as something I could reasonably do and not be atrociously huge. Turns out it's a real scale that's actually quite popular.
Dex Stewart
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Aru-wu
Like sixteen or seventeen. I was into Digimon, and while looking for manga scans, I happened across some lewd Gatomon pics. I was all like, oh, this appeals to me.
Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~