Random fact about yourself

Aru-wu
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Acres was here
@Dex Stewart  
its not even transformers its beast wars! and how do you not know what transformers is?! literally back in 2015 there was so much transformer movies, do you literally live under a rock?

Sidenote: there lips are very disturbing
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Aru-wu  
Beast Wars is a sequel/prequel to the original series,G1. The series was dormant after the Beast era in the US. Japan continued churning out animes, and we got a couple later I had no interest in. I saw the first live action movie in art class and it was a huge piece of shit. I think we saw the second one,but I don’t remember. I tried watching Prime Hunters but I didn’t care for it. I only like Beast Wars. There are a couple comics out there, but they’re mostly bad.
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@Dex Stewart  
gosh you are being so enique and so neat without even trying, why do you have to be so neat!

i have barely any idea about all this trans lore and all but if you like to watch some robots with disturbing lips (very kissable btw) duke it out who em i to stop you XD
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@Dex Stewart  
let me gouss… his name is officer hotpants XD

no but seriously who that was a good idea, in transformers out of all movies, and how do you even know about this episode, you would watch that kind of stuff would you perv stewart
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@UrbanMysticDee  
AHAHAHA im dying XD  
i am not even kidding this is the first time you made me lough, infact its been a while since someone made me crack up like that here XD

@Dex Stewart  
ooooo! i wanna go to toyfare thats sounds like a date to me (as long as burger after is involved)

also, what else did you saw interesting in toyfare?
Aru-wu

Acres was here
@Dex Stewart  
>”go with god calcium-deficient smurf!!”

wow what the fuck?! XD he did not had to be that savage to him that was such a raw fucking line, the dude has no chill lmao

i swear this is why i love dex , leave up to him to bring some the weirdest shit from god knows where
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Making some airplane models. I did some rough calculations and came to 1:152 scale as something I could reasonably do and not be atrociously huge. Turns out it’s a real scale that’s actually quite popular.
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Aru-wu  
Like sixteen or seventeen. I was into Digimon, and while looking for manga scans, I happened across some lewd Gatomon pics. I was all like, oh, this appeals to me.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide