Random fact about yourself

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Favorite cartoons off the top of my head:  
Gargoyles  
Powerpuff Girls  
Tiny Toon Adventures  
The New Woody Woodpecker Show  
Redwall  
Street Sharks  
Winx Club  
Sonic Boom  
Cyberchase  
Aqua Teen Hunger Force  
Beast Wars  
Eek! The Cat  
Garfield and Friends  
Godzilla (1999)  
Masters of the Universe  
Invader Zim  
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy  
Recess  
Futurama  
The Boondocks  
Beavis and Butthead  
X-Men  
Freakazoid

I’m sure there’s more I’m forgetting.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I can’t explain it. Several years ago I saw a movie called The Uninvited. No one knows about it because it was overshadowed by another movie called The Uninvited that came out the same time and was much more popular. This Uninvited was about a girl who lived next to her best friend who died for some reason. She looked out her window into his window and a kindly old woman smiled at her and from then on she was terrified of space until some guy cured her and used her in some witchcraft ritual or something. The movie didn’t make any sense. I wrote a whole thing about it and looked up the movie again last November but I have no records of it. Everything I wrote about it is gone.

I wrote about that movie in my diary, I wrote about it on the Internet, where is it?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Since 2008 I clap my hands randomly throughout the day to see if I’m dreaming. If I’m awake nothing happens, if I’m dreaming whatever I want happens.
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
Sometimes my dreams are so real, they feel real… btw I have never played the game OMORI, so if anyone mentions any references from the game, it’s not like that haha…
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Sometimes, like today, I’ll wake up early and be totally awake. I know it’s early so I stay in bed totally awake for an hour before deciding to get up and get on with the day. When I do at best an hour later I’m totally exhausted and ready for bed.
KillswitchEngageHyperFanatic
Liberty Belle - A bell rings once again in honor of the unchained.  (Attended our anniversary picture.)

More Than Just A Fanboy
My biggest fear in the world are the monsters. You know, strange & inhuman creatures capable to rip you apart with no problem, and also having a horrible aspect to the see. Sounds like a childish fear, I know, and some people could tell me there’s no biggest monster than the man. I still thinking some unknown creature could come, looking for food; Which is also ironic, because my favorite videogame sagas (Gears Of War, Crysis, DOOM) are centered in killing monsters.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve always loved comics. It started before I could even read,we had a couple of Smurfs and Little Lulu comics,and I loved the layout and format, illustrations and words together just seemed so natural. I learned to read with books of newspaper comic strips,like Peanuts, Heathcliff,and Ziggy. Later I would start reading Archie and other such comics,before finding scifi,fantasy and superheroes. I loved the old Dark Horse Star Wars comics,the KISS comics,later I got into old Marvel stuff,Valiant and Image,and mangas. My favorite medium for stories is comics,with traditional books,I mostly stick to nonfiction like biographies, history and reference books.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide