Random fact about yourself

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@KillswitchEngageHyperFanatic  
I don’t think watermelon tastes like anything.

My favorite fruit are the strawberries from my garden. They’re about the size of a small grape as opposed to the strawberries at the store that are the size of a plum, but one of my strawberries has more flavor than every store strawberry I’ve ever eaten combined.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Gutted another kwikset. This one had no spools. Curiouser and curiouser. This one was harder to pick despite having all standard pins, probably because this one is old and used and the other one was new out the package. Of course one of the springs vanished so it’s a 4 pin lock now. It took me over an hour to re-pin it. I finally figured out how to do it in seconds by taking a top cover off. I replaced one of the standard driver pins with a spool.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Acres  
I collect the little tabs off of drinks cans. I probably have 10-20 thousand by now. I’ve been collecting them since 2001. It’s kind of stupid but it gives me something to do to keep from losing it all together.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I discovered MLP on 19 January 2011 on an ““art”” board full of SJW retards and run by fat, ugly lesbians, when, without explanation, everyone started posting pictures of ponies and I did some guesswork on Google unnamed generic search engine and found what I’m to this day guessing was the official or semi-official Youtube channel that was posting 360p videos of episodes broken into 10 minute segments. I watched the first three episodes that night and thought this was the greatest thing ever and I’ve been hooked ever since.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide