Random fact about yourself

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
full

Finished.

I had to cheat. What the hell is in Idaho? A few states I got just by guessing random names, but “Boise”? Is that even a real place? I was determined to keep going until I got at least one city in each state.

There are 6 cities in Michigan, 5 I got by guessing. I was getting annoyed that all the cities I thought up were popping up in Michigan.

According to the thing at the end it says I’m still missing 3 major cities. I’ve no clue which ones.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Just gutted a Kwikset deadbolt and found two surprises. All the key pins are tapered at both ends, my guess is to make it easier to manufacture since you don’t have to worry about which end is top or bottom (the tapered end usually faces into the keyway). Also pins 2 and 4 are spools, yet this thing raked open in seconds.

Also, this is now a 3 pin lock instead of a 5 pin lock because fucking hell those springs are powerful and like to shoot all over the place and disappear. They took one of the driver pins with them.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Anonymous #7787  
These skittles are accidentally white pride, so they’re a collector’s item like all that stuff I bought in 1999 for the millennium and have kept to this day.

full

I wish I had gotten a box of the racist corn pops and the Hobby Lobby bole of cotton.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
I have no favorite band or preferred genre. I don’t collect entire albums or merch from bands I’ve listened to. I just listen to whatever sounds good and focus on collecting that ONE song. My music collection is just one big amalgamation of random songs from random artists and random genres that fluctuate from hip hop, to pop rock, to heavy metal, to obscure tunes and melodies from random video games that no one will know the name of unless you actively look for it.
KillswitchEngageHyperFanatic
Liberty Belle - A bell rings once again in honor of the unchained.  (Attended our anniversary picture.)

More Than Just A Fanboy
My favorite band as my name says, is Killswitch Engage, and my favorite genre is the metalcore, but I can listen to softer genres and classic rock, because my mother had tons of CD’s with this kind of music. As the fanboy I am, I have almost all the physical CDs of Killswitch Engage; And yes, I said almost all because I haven’t found the special edition of “Incarnate” in CD and “Atonement” apparently had no CD’s edition, or I haven’t found one yet. Posters, shirts, even a nib of the guitarrist Joel Stroetzel, I got it in one of their concerts. The metal bands have a strange habit to threw off their nibs to the public.

The rest of my musical collection are CD’s I bought in my teenager years of bands like The Ghost Inside, The Amity Affliction, Disturbed, Korn, Nickelback, CheVelle, Slipknot, Deftones The Dillinger Escape Plan and Rise Against, but since I’m not a huge fan of those bands, I don’t collect all their merch or albums. Finally, I have some pirate albums downloaded from Internet, principally underground music like Noise Rock, Post-Punk, Drone, Post-Industrial, Experimental Music, etcetera; If you ask me, my favorite underground group is Unwound, a Noise Rock & Indie Rock band from the earlys 90’s.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
In the mid-2000s I got the first 5 Tegan and Sara albums off Limewire and memorized every song in order and I could identify any song by any of the lyrics. I’m still pretty good.

The sixth album (Sainthood 2009) and beyond is generic pop and not weird avant garde stuff played off staplers and other non-instruments composed in hotel rooms, so I don’t listen to it. I have a hard time listening to the old stuff because it’s so damn depressing, but I still listen from time to time because it’s fantastic.

I also got a first edition autographed copy of the book High School when it came out. It’s one of the nicest smelling books I own. It too is depressing.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide