Random fact about yourself

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I visited the Ripley’s Museum in 2017. Very nice people. They didn’t want to interrupt me so they let me stay past closing and had to unlock the doors to let me out. They told me I was the only person who read every single placard in the museum, most people just zoom through in a few minutes.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
I’ve tried getting myself to use 4chan several times. I like some of the features like fully anonymous posting  
But there’s hardly ever a thread that’s interesting to me. The closest to it was /foe/, where I was active for a good chunk of the summer.  
I really do enjoy the art and ideas that come from RGRE general, but 99% of it is boring to read through.

Then again, I was never really much of a forum user, so maybe there’s no surprise there. I mostly tend to talk in small circles where I’m p much friends with everyone.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’m killing time waiting for my latest Pokemon Fire Red video to stabilize. I don’t have any way to record my footage other than holding my game boy under the camera. So, naturally,it shakes a bit. The way around that is to use the stabilize thing in my camera’s extremely limited editor.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
From my own died experience (which is better than regular experience), when people say “strong coffee” they usually mean “burnt coffee” and not “extra-caffeinated coffee”.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I bought some pizza bagels. I didn’t look to see how many there were in the box, I just saw the box and bought it.

Now that I’m cooking them I read the box and saw that there are 40 of them.

I bought 40 pizza bagels.

That’s as many as 4 tens.

And that’s awesome.
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I’ve been off the site for a few days.

I’m far from any kind of programmer, but I do sometimes write little perl scripts.

full

I’m also the kind of weirdo who installs a tiling window manager on Linux Mint; and I’ve been using like that for years.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide