Random fact about yourself

Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
@UrbanMysticDee  
This picture >>2685761, cropped on the grumpy face. Since I’ve been messaging lots of users for staff reasons, I figured it would be a bit of an “am I in trouble?” to see an angry pfp in your DMs.  
I know a good chunk of people wouldn’t care, but figured it was worth making a slightly better first impression.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I say things just because they are unpopular. I look at what’s trending on Twatter and tweet the opposite just to piss people off. They like to call it oppositional defiant disorder to sound scientific. They murdered Socrates and Jesus for challenging authority and making people uncomfortable, and I expect no better treatment.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I remember in school, it was fourth grade I think, there was the science fair. That was the only time they had one. I was the only one who actually did real science. Most kids copied stuff out of a book or something, and there were ten dozen volcanoes that turned the gymnasium into an unholy mess by the end of the day. I actually did a real experiment looking at the correlation between age and heart rate. There were several variables that I didn’t even think to control for and it produced very unexpected results, which is good, that shows that I was actually doing a real science experiment. But no one cared. I got stuck right next to the most popular exhibit so no one even noticed me. Some girl had her dad put a flash light on top of a trash can and glued it to an RC car and called it a robot and everyone had orgasms over that. I am still bitter over that. That must have taken two minutes to make and everyone loved it and they all ignored my real science experiment which was the only real science experiment in the whole science fair.
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
I had a picture of Gallus on the computer I used when I was in school but deleted it so no one knew I like MLP but when I went to get it, it was gone… :*(  
10 minutes of drawing from memory gone. It was also a cool fist in the air style.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
I haven’t showered in over a week  
(Context: one of the hot water pipes in my house burst and it’s an old house so repairing it is likely gonna take a while. I’ve been using a bucket of hot water and a washcloth instead though.)
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide