Random fact about yourself

Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

Tell me something about yourself.

Don’t be dumb and and give out any personal/identifying facts.

Doxing of any other person will not tolerated.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I buy backups of everything. I never learned how to tie shoes (and I didn’t learn the difference between left and right until 2017 and that made me so happy), so I need size 12 wide slip-on shoes with low arches. Since only 1 style of shoe fits me I bought enough pairs to last the next 12 years.
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I was a big language nerd when I was younger, and still like to occasionally play around with different languages. But there are only three I have more than most basic knowledge of. In randomised order: french, english, and russian.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I invented most of an Indo-Persian language with some Greek loan words for a book that I never got around to writing. It’s been so long that I can’t even read it anymore.  
full
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
I have a hoarding problem, but thankfully its digital. Bet no one expected that.

Also, I used to raid in a World of Warcraft guild that was ranked in the top 50 in the world, reaching 9th at our best in raid progression. Never. Again.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I’ve written three books, in 2009, 2014, and 2020 (with numerous aborted projects in between). I also have another three books that have have a large part written, one of which (the zombie story) is way too fucked up for me and I can’t finish that, there’s also a prequel to Lost Horizon which I intend to finish one day, and the religion book that doubles as an autobiography. The section I’ve written of the religion book already is longer than the entire 2020 election book, and it’s like 10% of the whole thing, so it will be probably about 400,000 - 500,000 words (over 1,000 pages, which is about 8 inches thick) when finished. I’ve also been keeping a diary since 2012 that has over 1.3 million words (6,818 pages).

I’ve got two new books I’m starting to outline partly inspired by the Rona and the general degeneracy and civil unrest. They take place at the same time and share some characters but focus on different things.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I used to have 3 grey hairs, now I only have 1. It looks sad and out of place. Either 2 of them got their color back (sometimes hairs make mistakes and forget to color themselves), or they fell out.
Luzion
A toast - Incredibly based
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need

Senior Moderator
pingus
Served 6 years in the US Navy, spent more time in aircraft than on ships.

I can independently control my eyes (though not very well, its just a funny party trick) I can also make them shake

My left leg is a few centimeters longer then my right, so standing perfectly straight, my right foot doesn’t touch the ground.

By the 5th grade my voice was already so deep that I was considered a bass in choir class. Its not super deep comparatively anymore, but for a 5th grader it was extremely deep at the time. I can sing Chocolate Rain in the same range still.
Azure Fang

Oh no, he's here?
I have two extreme fears: spiders and depictions “grey aliens”.  
  • Spiders of any size, as well as pictures or reasonably realistic/realistically-modeled drawings or sprites trigger anywhere from aversion of vision to instant flight response; when I played Final Fantasy XI, friends had to taxi me through Korroloka Tunnel and surrounding areas via /follow as I couldn’t look at my screen.  
  • My fear of “greyliens” appeared only within the last decade. Before, the depictions never bothered me; I grew up on the original runnings of “mystery documentaries” like Sightings. Now, they trigger instant panic.

I’m allergic to Steamed Shrimp. Not shrimp in general, just when steamed.

I can whistle with my larynx (not to be confused with singing in “whistle register”), with perfect pitch control within one octave. Having a habit of subconsciously whistling or humming whatever is in my head, I’ve accidentally freaked out many people when they hear whistling coming from my direction but just see me sitting there, mouth closed.
HumanoSiniestro

Invisible Enemy
I’m mexican, and Mexico is a place where people loves the hot spicy food.  
… But I hate it, I hate the hot spicy food and a lot of the traditional food here. I’ve been called pussy a lot of times for that.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
full  
I’ve had the Millennium II Countdown Clock running on a single AA battery since June 1999. It is the longest lasting electronic device I have, and it is extremely efficient in using electricity.
Acres
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I got the name acres from my family’s farm. When deciding, I looked out the window and acres is part of my family’s sign out front.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide