Pretentious Art Snob Circlejerk (NSFW Included)

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
Salutations, my fellow Art Critics! Welcome to a sanctuary of intellectual elitism, where we can all show each other just how much smarter we are then the peasants.  
Rules are simple: Find random images; Nothing is too silly or abstract. It could literally be a black square, your laptop screensaver, a photo of a bird’s talons, stick figures you drew in kindergarten, a random dick pic, anything.
Then, tell us all what it MEANS! Show us how much smarter you are then everyone else, show us how it SPEAKS TO YOUR SOUL! Tell us about MUH THEMES and MUH HIDDEN MEANING!
Replying to someone else’s post is fine, as long as they’re WRONG in their interpretation, and you must tell them what it REALLY MEANS (so basically, keep in the proper format)

Let me start us off with a few examples, so people understand the format for this thread:

full

Ah, now this piece is a commentary about taxation and the futility of making money just to give it all away to an amorphous, bureaucratic state. You will notice how the picture uses five main colours, representative of the five stages of grief, with splotches of black that evoke the pitfalls of navigating the legal code, and those unfortunates who are crushed between the gears of the system. And the confusion and distress of the experience is so perfectly encapsulated by the tangled, grasping lines that crisscross and intersect at impossibly random intervals.

Clearly, a piece that asks us to think about the IRS. And more importantly, that asks us how we feel about that.

full

This fine work is clearly evocative of women’s liberation and the suffragette movement’s victory over the CisHetCapitalist-Patriarchal society of the American 50’s. You can see how an ensemble of entirely equal and diverse beings smash the glass ceiling, as represented by the oppressive structures that prioritise function over free expression. The retro-pixelated art style is a clear reference to the late 1900’s, where feminist heroes led the charge and paved the way for the modern strong, independent women to tear down the sexist structures of society.

Truly an inspiring piece for young girls around the world.
UniE
A toast - Incredibly based
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Holiday YCHs CLOSED
Mmmmmmmm yyyesss! Fellow modern art critic here!

There’s an art piece I would love to discuss myself!

full

This is a piece that I discovered recently. I can’t help but feel it speaks to me…  
A breakaway…salvation from the utter mundane nature of the world we live in right now. We wake, eat, work, sleep, and repeat day in and day out. Most don’t take the time to enjoy themselves for a moment.

I feel this piece represents a break from that mundanity. It is a gateway to something far greater…something truly wonderous, pleasurable, and truly magnificent. It’s beauty shines to all who view it, it’s entrancing…it beckons to you to reach out and touch it…caress, and embrace the exciting things that this gateway can provide!

full

Oh…wait, it’s just Shiny’s plot…  
My point still stands! Hail Shieldbutt!~ X3
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide