Ponybooru's General Cartoon and Western Animation Thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Seth Rogen’s TMNT movie gives me similar feelings to Michael Bay’s. I don’t like the visuals of either, and the humor is flat. The big difference this time around is that I don’t have a bunch of stans accusing me of hating fun for not being sold on it.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Maia Kealoha will be playing Lilo in the live action Stitch movie.
I’m glad they cast a Hawaiian native, and I’m hoping Stitch turns out looking good.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
If rumors are to be believed, DreamWorks is in line to do the Zelda movie for the NCU, rather than Illumination. If a live-action How to Train Your Dragon is announced, then it’s happening.
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Cyborg_pony
Most of the official “collections” sold by game companies are just roms burned on a disc without any kind of extras, and every time a customer complains about that his account is conveniently deactivated and his posts hidden from others.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
There’s this VERY DARK stop motion Western adult animated movie which is directed, produced, and also written by a man named Phil Tippet who, by the way used to work with both George Lucas on special effects, especially in Return of the Jedi, and some aspects of the 90s Robocop movies by Orion films, and the music is by Dan Wool. The name of it is MAD GOD. It took literally 30 YEARS to complete. Truly, it is the Antithesis of a Disney film. Has a very large amount of Post apocalyptic existentialist vibes to it.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony
Yeah, the voices are a simple job of relooping, but the animation is already complete and the awful jokes are written. Maybe the leak was a bad episode and the rest will
be masterpieces.
@Absol95
I’ve heard good things about it.
Cyborg_pony

@Dex Stewart
There’s a reason no one talks about Animaniacs after the first reboot season.
You’d just hear the typical “TAKE THAT HATERS!” Then a deafening silence after the first episode airing. They didn’t care about any show, only seeing the characters gay. It’s the same thing anymore. Every show they claim to like, everything could remain the same except and they would be the first to scream how much it sucked.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide