Pokemon Discussion

Soddy

@Maulkin
I was never good with the IVs. I just breed egg moves on Pokemon that I wanted to run with egg moves. I have transferred Pokemon from X and Y and ORAS to Sun and Moon to get some of my favorites in the game. The one thing I miss from ORAS is the dex nav where you could run into Pokemon with Egg moves or Hidden Ability.

OOooh, yeah - hidden abilities too. I still need to get a Litten with Intimidate >w>

Also Protean Geninja is so fucking OP it’s great
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Maulkin  
Yeah that is very true Protean Geninja is one the more dangerous Pokemon in X and Y to face sine you don’t know what move set it’s going to have especially after ORAS came out with the move Tutors in the Battle Resort. In X and Y you’d often get Froakie or Charmander trough Wonder Trade and Now in Sword and Shield you’ll often get Scorbunny from the wonder trade due it’s hidden ability. I remember when they released the Incineror event with Intimidate.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The picture on the front page (>>2867962 (deleted)) reminded me. I first saw the word cinderace thrown around before I knew what it referred to. I immediately read it the way Liberace would be read, and I’ve been pronouncing it that way since.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I just realized that in the Pokemon Anime Lt. Surge’s Raichu would get fucked over by a Lighting Rod Aloan Marowak. Since his Raichu in the Anime was shown to know the moves Thundershock, Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Thunderbolt, and Body Slam.
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
If Pokémon was real I would hug Zeraora, Keldeo and Charizard.  
I like the fan art of them with a “you know what”! I’m kidding! But I do love to look at fan art of them.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide