Pokemon Discussion

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Pokémon is, apparently, the highest grossing media franchise in history. I was just looking this stuff up a while back and was surprised at just how dominant it is as an IP.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I just remember when I was fist playing Pokemon HeartGold I asked myself how I’m I going to take on Whitney. I decided I should use Infernape. So I traded a Chimchar egg over to HeartGold and here’s the biggest shock when the egg hatched in the game instead of have my Pokemon Diamond Trainer as OT it had my HeartGold Trainer as the OT. Which made me realize I was going to be able to use it against her.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
Reminder that in the anime, it’s canon that Ash is like 27 years old and still goes on long extensive adventures with unsupervised little girls.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
@coolmaster43232  
What’s weird is that they keep saying that the next Ash is supposed to be a “new” Ash who’s 10 years old and different from the previous Ash that was being followed in the last generation, but then they make him recall events that have happened since Season 1, and someone proved that at least 17 or 18 years have passed in the anime based on the position of the sun, the time of day, and the seasonal changes in each episode.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Wouldn’t it be cool to have a show where Ash actually did grow up?  
Like,the show starts out with some new kid going on his first Adventure,deep in the woods he narrowly misses catching some Pokemon,when suddenly he hears a voice behind him. He turns to see Ash,now an adult(with a beard?)assuring him that he just needs some more practice. The kid recognizes Ash,but before he can say anything, Ash flies away on some legendary.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide