Pokemon Discussion

coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Infinite Winter  
Yes it was so amazing to bad he doesn’t keep when you can rematch him. At least you can have the person that changes music in the Battle Resort play it on the loud speakers there.

@acres  
From watching people play this game I agree that this track slaps.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I hate how regigigas is hampered by is terrible ability. Why make a Pokémon that is instantly useless from the start?
coolmaster43232

@acres  
I’m assuming they did that so it would be broken I mean it has a base attack stat of 160 and base speed stat of 100. I mean if Slaking didn’t have Truant it be broken do to it’s high Base Attack stat of 160. I like how the announcer in battle revolution say Regigias just can’t get going because it’s Slow Start.
coolmaster43232

@acres  
That’s close it actually the weakness between the Holo-card and the non holo-card. One’s weak to Fire while the other is weak to Fighting this error is on all non-holo Dark Vilplume cards.
coolmaster43232

I never used it either but heard it was good. The ability is really good being able to use Sleep Talk while not being under the sleep stats is really something.
coolmaster43232

Found another win condition Pokemon card while look at some of my cards. full this card is from X and Y: Breakpoint notice the second a attack and is very specific win condition.

@acres  
I’ve never tried a mono-type run. The close I got to that was in Pokemon X where I have 3 Fairy-types in my team. They do look fun but I could never do them since I like verity in my team types.
TeaTimeTimmy

@acres  
I don’t think there is need for that. Pokémon eggs hatch into fully functioning species (like birds or reptiles, but x10), so they don’t need to rely on milk to feed their youth. I think only Miltank and Skiddo line are mammals right now, because they are the only Pokémon that can produce milk.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide